The end of an Empire

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

Testiculese
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Testiculese »

Damn...
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

I wish that I could turn back the hands of time. Personally I miss my old WCC days with Fezzik, Roncli, and Grunt since they where the one I graduated with in to the WC. I all so like to thank Zonerie, Tweety, Piranha, Wisher, Avatar, Bama, Zappafan, DiamondDust, Deathcannon, Lostsoul, Darkhorse, Xena, Stonewall, Buzz, Repentance, Mooseman, Stormcrow, Skunk, Reptar, Kolo, Deathcannon, Lostsoul, Sirus, Omega and Kingpin for all the great memories. Oh and Kingpin we still have a 1on1 to finish from 2 years ago. Image
PantyRaider
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by PantyRaider »

It will be a shame to see you guys go. I remember playing WCC many, many times. always great bunch of pilots and all-around people. You guys are always IMHO one of the Descent Corner Stones. Thx for all the great times, and games in the mines. Good luck to all of you .
Hopefully its not the last time we see WCC . Maybe they will make a come back someday. ~Panty
Genghis
DBB Newbie
DBB Newbie

Post by Genghis »

You guys were an amazing group and it's very sad to see you close up shop. Some of the pilots I most respected were WC.
llClutchll
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by llClutchll »

Best group of Descenters I ever met. I'm sad to see this happen. We will have to hope they are ressurected some day.
Clayman
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Clayman »

I have always playing Fezzik, Frustration, Gremlin, KtheC, Crusty, Lag, Porterhouse, Reptar, Merkin, PistolPete, and any others. I've missed or were under alias. The best of luck to all of you, and I hope to still see everyone in the mines.