D2 Revival

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

Phaser
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

D2 Revival

Post by Phaser »

:D The revival was good, well that's what i think. I made a new post on the Hangar. www.stealthshangar.com I even put the link for you to click... :P I have a couple things on the new post i want some replies to, so if you don't have my e-mail address you can reply on here. :roll:
pipsqueak10
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by pipsqueak10 »

I showed up. And it really was fun! :)
Phaser
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Phaser »

Are people scared to reply or what? 33 people have viewed this message and only one person has replied. Thank you for replying by the way. I wonna know who would show up or what ever if i had the revivals 2 times a month. what did ya think of the last revival?
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Great revival, Phaser! :D I had a fun time, as always. I really liked picking the levels as we went along; it made things less structured and more spontaneous. I'm not sure about having a revival every two weeks, though; it could be too much of a time commitment for some people. Heck, with a shared family computer, I have enough trouble just getting on :P. However, if you do have two a month, I'll try my best to get there. Once again, thanks for a great night!

P.S. I'll e-mail you those screenshots ASAP :).
Theftbot
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Theftbot »

Good d2 revival. Count me in in future revivals.
Ill try hard to make future revivals.

And i got screenshots for you too.
Phaser
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Phaser »

You can send the screenshots to stealth or i. Stealths e-mail is on the hangar and mine you can gety from my profile. thnaks for getting pic. for me. Thank you for replying also.
XSabre
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by XSabre »

I didnt think i was going to make it due to the track meet i was at being behind schedule. I managed to get there late, but still had a blast! Really enjoyed playing with all the people that were there :D I wish i couldve played more but i unfortunately had to leave sooner then i had hoped...Im looking forward to the next Revival!