GG Sgt Thorne

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

Scorch
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

GG Sgt Thorne

Post by Scorch »

Well, I picked up my joystick for the first time in at least a year, and probably closer to two years just now... joined a game in some level I had never heard of. There were a few tanks in there, I thought I was flying a Pyro until I actually paid attention one death and noticed I was in a Phoenix... One in particular kept on owning me over and over with the fusion and tricording like it's his job all over the place...

Eventually it was just him and me left in the game. We played for a few more minutes; I might have actually gotten a kill in. When he left, he told me he was Sgt Thorne.

So, bud, just wanted to say good game! Anytime you feel like kicking my ass again, just let me know! Image maybe once I get my flying legs back I might even be somewhat a challenge for ya!

BTW, it wasnt until after you left that I realized I had been playing at 1600x1200 the whole time! Amazingly enough my video card actually handled it quite nicely!
Clayman
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Clayman »

The Sergeant has given me many good beatings as well. Image
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

Thanks, Scorch. Image  Good game!  Nice to meet you in-game, after seeing you on the DBB; though, actually, I wouldn't be surprised if I have played you before, in Veins, in the days when SW was in its prime. See you in the mines!

P.S.: You actually got 3 kills on me. Image
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Bah. He's just a hippy. Image