Is here someone from Slovakia/Czech republic?

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

Dadas
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Is here someone from Slovakia/Czech republic?

Post by Dadas »

Today i looked at the \"where are visitors coming from\" map and i was surprised - i saw 18 visitors from Slovakia and 1 from Czech republic.
Why i was surprised? Because since i was playing (from 2006) i haven't seen in game anyone from there...
Please if you are from SK/CZ then write it here :)
I have already wrote PM to someone who has in profile that he lives in Slovakia but he was not responding :(
Mickey1
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Mickey1 »

Grandma on my father's side was from Slovakia. I can still hear her yelling \"Czech eye! Czech eye!\"(sp) I still make her Roshky. Just don't eat too many with poppy seed filling. You will fail the drug test or OD.
Canuck
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Canuck »

Mickey1! Long time no see in the mines. My Uncle was Czech and loved to eat so my Aunt baked poppy-seeds into almost every cake, pastry, and cookie... gads I always loved visiting there. Her cake recipe was similar to this but she added almonds and lemon zest, then made a light citrus flavoured icing with confectioners sugar... drool;

http://www.tastebook.com/recipes/224876 ... -Seed-Cake
Mickey1
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Mickey1 »

Canuck, The Gravis Game Pad Pro I use for my foot controller finally burnt out after ten years. I found a new replacement on ebay for two dollars. I hope all I need to do is rewire.
My grandma never made those that I know of but I focused on the Roshkys. Many pounds are put on because of them. The family calls them heart attack bombs. You have to die from something. It might as well be great pastry.
Canuck
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Canuck »

Haha Mickey getting heavy from Roshkys and then stomping on that controller... no wonder it cratered ;)
Mickey1
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Mickey1 »

I stomp the pedals not the game pad :p Ten years is pretty good when you consider how much we play. I'm on my fourth mouse G500.
http://mysite.verizon.net/mickey1art/id8.html
Canuck
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Canuck »

Ok someone needs to be the straight-man... and it has to do with fingers gaining weight.