Free LAN!

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

llClutchll
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Free LAN!

Post by llClutchll »

Free LAN?

No Iâ??m not talking about the July Hockeytown LANâ?¦ As most of you know Gaming was Killed at my workplace. Because this was where I played 90% of the time, and I HATE internet play, My wife finally gave into my begging and pleading and is graciously allowing me to run some smaller 8 â?? 12 hour Saturday parties more frequently.

How frequently you ask? Well that depends on how many people are interested. I want to keep these small LANs down to about 10 players per party. Iâ??m thinking of having a mini-LAN every 3-4 weeks.

What games will we play? All the usual, Personally I would like to get some more experience with UT and BF1942. That doesn't rule out Descent, Starcraft, Halo or any other games the group wants to play.

Whatâ??s the point of this? Well, I get more time in game, spend less time in setup, and gain more experience with the servers. All this results in happier people all around.

I want to bring my PC! Thatâ??s fine, but you donâ??t have to. Iâ??ll have PCs setup and running for you. (Did I mention No cost?)

8 â?? 12 Hoursâ?¦ Iâ??ll get Hungry! Yup, you probably will. You will need to bring your own food, drinks and snacks. (I did mention that Iâ??m not charging for these smaller LANs right?)

Where is this happening? Right here in my garage located in Waterford, Michigan

Sounds Great! When do we start? As soon as I get some feedback from you guys. Email me and let me know if you are interested, and if you can swing this with your families. I donâ??t want to see this affect the attendance for the bigger LAN, which would adversely affect our sponsorships. I'll throw up a seperate Schedule and Registration page for these parties when we get more details worked out.

Clutch
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

If I was in the ariea I would drop by for sure! But I would probably pay for it anyway.
llClutchll
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by llClutchll »

Well, if you are ever in the "area" let me know, and I'll try to throw one of these together.

:)
llClutchll
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by llClutchll »

Date is set to May 29 1:00pm - 1:00am

email me at clutch@hal2003.com to register.