Georgia/Alabama area Descenters interested in LANning?

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

Sligar
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Georgia/Alabama area Descenters interested in LANning?

Post by Sligar »

Anyone nearby interested in descent lan play? I'm in columbus, GA, 100 miles south of atlanta. At home I've got 4 computers that could be used for D3. I've been playing descent since d1, but I haven't played much LAN descent, just online.
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

im in Riverdale, 10 mins south of ATL. its about time someone in ATL threw up a option for LAN
Garak
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Garak »

I'm just outside Montgomery in Bama. If I had time, I'd love to finally do a LAN. I've been reading/hearing about all the fun for years.
[AuDiO]
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by [AuDiO] »

i'm not in georgia/alabama, but i'm in mississippi and i'd go. =) it would need to be on a weekend or during a break/holiday so school wouldn't interfere. ;)
Sligar
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Sligar »

Glad to hear there are some interested people out there. My place is kind of on the small side; I'm thinking that a one day plan might be best if we want to convene there; I'm up for it next weekend if we can get enough interest. I'm thinking 3 would be the minimum number of people to get some good anarchy going. What do you guys think?
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

there are many other GA Based D3'ers, we need to get the message out that a GA LAN is in the works.