C'mon kiddies. Lighten up. re: Spawn kills.

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

Gonzo7
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Spawn kills

Post by Gonzo7 »

Well Kuyfity stay out of our servers , if you feel that way including type killing , cause that is a SURE one way ticket out. Personally I want a fight not a kill. I am not saying haven't done it, but usually cause I didn't know it or lag . Nuff said
JD can verify this :)
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

yea and you're still a biitch for that Gonzo.. ;)
Gonzo7
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

MR JD

Post by Gonzo7 »

Yea I am you Cheesehead :)
{Hawk}Liquid
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by {Hawk}Liquid »

the invincibility thing is what does it for me ....

they give it to you for a reason and thats enough time for me :idea:
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

Heh the only spawn kill that counts is one that you get during your 3 seconds of invincibility.

And that's what some people don't seem to see. After you get jacked by someone with 6 concs, invulnerability and blue lasers, you sorta stop caring whether you 'spawn kill' them.

Even if they don't get the kill on you, they can take you down to near-nothing. Once that's happened once, I don't even think about giving that pilot a chance to spawn in peace and gather weapons.

And if certain people feel that's unfair or lame or whatever, well, tough on them. If you think you can beat me w/ your blue lasers and concs after I give you a pass, be assured I will jack you UP if you spawn in front of me again, ban or no ban.

And typing in the middle of a game is just plain rude. It interrupts the flow of the game to expect your fellow pilots to tiptoe around you so you don't get accidentally killed.

Try typing when you're dead. It's always worked fine for me. I die quite often, so I have ample opportunity to type.