Introduction

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

Lady Silver
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Introduction

Post by Lady Silver »

Hello all!

Allow me to introduce myself:

These days I fly as Lady Silver. A decade or more ago I flew under the alias Silver Chief, frequenting CTF games such as Worlds Apart and Vericose Veins, but playing other levels and mods as well. I am the sister of Sergeant Thorne, who still haunts these forums. He is responsible for getting me into D3 all those years ago. (It really is addicting.)
I have been playing again for a little while now and I am disappointed in the numbers of pilots I'm seeing in the mines. :( I have joined this forum to try to round up some players and play some CTF games, or maybe even ::gasp:: entropy! As I type this my pheonix is idling in a Halcyon CTF game, and has been for the past hour waiting for players. sigh.

I read in another post that Do_Checkor is getting people together for some large games every Sunday. That is great! I was able to join a week or so ago for some CTF in Abend 2. Good fun. I look forward to joining some more of those games in the future.

So, anyone up for some D3? I'll see you in the mines!

-Lady Silver
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Re: Introduction

Post by Lothar »

Welcome to the DBB.

There's not a lot of D3 activity right now, but D1 and D2 have been undergoing a sort of revival. Check out http://descentchampions.org/new_player.php for instructions on how to get set up. And check out http://descentchampions.org/20th/ for info about this summer's LAN party -- 30 people are already signed up, and you and your brother would be more than welcome to join us.
Izchak says: 'slow down. Think clearly.'
April Fools Day is the one day of the year that people critically evaluate news articles before accepting them as true.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Hi, Lady Silver! )
I'm glad to see you here. Descent 3 has huge levels and pass them along with experienced players is great fun in co-op mode.

Give my regards to Sergeant Thorne :wink:
Do_Checkor
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Do_Checkor »

WB Lady Silver :)

As just posted in the other topic you mentioned - in about 2 hours an Entropy will get launched again:

http://descentbb.net/viewtopic.php?f=1& ... 74#p352674
Lady Silver
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Lady Silver »

Hi Lothar, Thanks for the invite! I have considered joining the DCL. I'm a total noobie in D1 and D2; I didn't come on the scene until D3. I think I will sign up and give it a shot though. Just don't say i didn't warn you. :P

Thank you Sigma, I hope to see you in a game soon!

It has been a long time since I've played a big entropy game, Do Checkor, I am really looking forward to this! Thanks a lot!

I'm gonna go warm up :D