Let's Play Team Anarchy & CTF! Round #12!

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

Lady Silver
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Let's Play Team Anarchy & CTF! Round #12!

Post by Lady Silver »

OK Descent 3 Pilots, Behemoth suggested we throw some Team Anarchy into the mix this time!

Date: Friday December 11th
Time: 10:00 pm EST
Place: Team Anarchy in Vander's Revenge: Hash Bash
&------CTF in Egg v1.1

Thanks Zero, and Tiger for choosing this week's levels!
We will start with Team Anarchy in Vander's Revenge, moving on to CTF in Egg v1.1 afterwards.

I think I should also mention that many of us like to meet on Mumble in the Descent Rangers channel, and whoever plays is more than welcome to join us!
Link to download Mumble: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/
Link to get to the channel: [url]mumble://mumble.descentrangers.com:31393[/url]
We don't always use it strategically; sometimes it's just to taunt each other and have fun. But it makes it easier to keep track of what is going on. :)

These games can be found using the Descent trackers (such as http://www.descentservers.net/index.php?show=d3_server), but I will also provide IP addresses later on.

Please let me know if you plan to make it; I like having an idea of how many pilots are coming so I can lure more pilots in with the numbers. ;)

This invite is also being posted on the Descent Champion's Ladder and the Descendent Studios forums.

Thanks goes to Krom for once again hosting the servers for us!

LET'S PLAY SOME TEAM ANARCHY & CTF! :D
Lady Silver
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re: Let's Play Team Anarchy & CTF! Round #12!

Post by Lady Silver »

The game is in under 3 hours!

IP Addresses:
Vander's Revenge : 69.131.84.7:2092
Egg v1.1 : 69.131.84.7:2093

Something has come up and I will not be able to join you guys tonight. :(
Have fun! Capture some flags for me! :D

Action begins in Vander's Revenge!

Prepare for Descent! 8)
Lady Silver
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re: Let's Play Team Anarchy & CTF! Round #12!

Post by Lady Silver »

I heard the Team Anarchy game was pretty much dominated by **cough** a-certain-skilled-pilot-who-will-remain-un-named **cough**. Wasn't Behemoth there to counter him?!?
I was also told the CTF Eggv1.1 12 player server was maxed out! Good to hear! I hope you guys had fun!

This concludes the pre-arranged Descent 3 team games for this year, as I will not be able to plan more right now.
I will however, if I'm at all able, jump onto mumble at 10 pm on Fridays to see who else is around. Maybe we can choose from the many servers that are up 24/7 on the tracker and get a game going!

These Descent 3 Friday night team games have been growing very nicely with excellent turn-out! I have had such a blast! Thank you so much, guys! :D
And Thank You for hosting us, Krom!

I hope you and yours have a safe and Happy New Year! I hope to start this back up in 2016!

I'll see you in the mines! :)