Descent 3 Mission Name Directory

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

Suncho
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Descent 3 Mission Name Directory

Post by Suncho »

I updated Suncho.com with a directory where you can look up mission names based on the name of the mn3 file. This will help people find levels they don't have when they only know the mn3 file name from the browser.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Thanks, Suncho! I've been confused a few times when using Kali, especially by sd.mn3 (Subway Dancer) and 3be.mn3 (#300 Baud Entropy set). It just proves that, no matter how long you've been around, you can still act the noob :P.
Do_Checkor
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Do_Checkor »

i think the biggest problem are sublevels like "Apparition", "Fury" etc. Maybe it would be a good idea to add those names...
Suncho
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Suncho »

Fury isn't a level name. It's a mission name and it's on the list. Apparition doesn't appear on anyone's lists... not the level archive websites nor the server lists. I don't think we have to worry much about level names. It's just mission names and file names.

Top Gun, yeah seriously. When I was making that list, I actually had to manually query 2 of the servers to find out what the names of the missions were!

I'll update the list with more missions as people request them (adding 3be today).