Death of D3

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

Redbone
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Death of D3

Post by Redbone »

well when D3 gets down to people like STRESSTEST ruining Chat servers with BOTS and alowing people who don't even play the game to run the DBB,then this game really is gone.was a fantastic game in its day guess its over,the groundpounders only stay in chat to trash it.no one seems to care or have the ability to stop it.PXO went tits up as alot of US knew it would and if the people who said we were just making waves had spent more time helping instead of running thier mouths and helped we would have been ready for this.I for one am ready to move on.a small few ruin it for us die hards,sad S@@@ but its true,Glad to have known alot of you and the rest can kiss my A@@ later on :)
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

Awww...
Don't be that way. :cry: Your correct on the bashing thing. I notice a lot of posters come on and bash and bash about D3 being dead, or should have been gone a long time ago, etc etc. :cry:
I can't do anything to help, cause I'm not smart at these things, but some out here are doing their best to help. Give them a chance. I'm relying on them big time because their all I have between the game I luv and that stupid game Halo. :x
Cheer up cutie.... :)
Bettina :wink:
Kyouryuu
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Kyouryuu »

Wah.

I don't see you doing anything. At least Stress runs chat servers, as you say, and peopel are still paying to keep the DBB functional and on-line. What have you given back? Just senseless "I told you so" drivel? I'm so deeply offended. :roll:
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

Personally, I think that without all the GRUNTS and CANDYASSES this game would still have 1000 people nightly. ;)

-{ck}Goob
Suncho
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Suncho »

Gooberman wrote:Personally, I think that without all the GRUNTS and CANDYASSES this game would still have 1000 people nightly. ;)

-{ck}Goob
This game had 1000 people nightly?
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Yeah, and you can get 1000 FPS on a pentium II 350 MHz CPU and a voodoo1 :roll:
Pun
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Pun »

Kid sh1t.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

hey redbone.. does this look like a place to spam your crybaby antics? no. besides we already have one thread like this.

do this crap again and i'll kill the thread on sight.