Gigabyte servers

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

killerr
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Gigabyte servers

Post by killerr »

Dude you have hackers constintly. You have a email for the names? Thanks
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

ill email it to you, i have it

PS: your email doesnt exist according to Hotmail. please update your profile info
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

you know what the server name says right. 'instig80@yahoo.com'

Ya think he put his email address in the servername just for his health?

seriously, if people don't start reading the servername to find the email i'm just gonna lock these kind of threads.
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

i know this is a dumb question, but has anyone actually been able ot contact him through that addy? i've never gotten a response.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

next time you see him in chat, ask.
Instig8
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Instig8 »

I do check that email periodically. Mostly to delete all email in the 'spam' folder.

Most of the hackers in my servers have been warned and their IP addresses logged. Although, all hackers should know that, even if I haven't given you your due warning, I may still have your IP address just waiting to get entered into my kill file.

Many of the email I receive is information and I feel usually it doesn't warrant a response. Or if it was a request for a server and I'm reading it after the server was needed, I normally don't respond.

If any player encounters a 'hacker' in my server, do not cause a bunch of commotion hoping to make him leave. Simply, leave the game and email me a message with 'hacker' in the subject or body and a quick description of the situation (like his name and on which server he is). That will surely get you a quick response unless I am not near a computer or am totally inebriated.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

After last night I've seen my share of morons.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

When somebody does see a hacker, everyone else in the server needs to make it a priority to just rail on that one guy, ignoring everybody else. Remember, hackers only hack because they suck and want to get some cheap kills. If they get railed on enough, they'll give up and leave. Plus, there's no feeling like fragging the crap out of some lame haxor. Image
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Arial" size="3">Originally posted by kurupt:
i know this is a dumb question, but has anyone actually been able ot contact him through that addy? i've never gotten a response.</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, i get replies everytime i send a email

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Arial" size="3">Originally posted by [MS]Instig8:
<b> I do check that email periodically. Mostly to delete all email in the 'spam' folder.

Most of the hackers in my servers have been warned and their IP addresses logged. Although, all hackers should know that, even if I haven't given you your due warning, I may still have your IP address just waiting to get entered into my kill file.

Many of the email I receive is information and I feel usually it doesn't warrant a response. Or if it was a request for a server and I'm reading it after the server was needed, I normally don't respond.

If any player encounters a 'hacker' in my server, do not cause a bunch of commotion hoping to make him leave. Simply, leave the game and email me a message with 'hacker' in the subject or body and a quick description of the situation (like his name and on which server he is). That will surely get you a quick response unless I am not near a computer or am totally inebriated.</b></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you respond to my emails about haxors, why you say you dont reposnd?
The_Rock
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by The_Rock »

instig8 lurbs me, so he always responds to me Image
Mobius
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by Mobius »

Rock - your avatar kicks Stress's for sure!

It's very hypnotic! Image
Beowulf
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Beowulf »

Stress's is still good though.
JMEaT
DBB Meat ByProduct
DBB Meat ByProduct

Post by JMEaT »

The Gigabit severs are great, but the hackers are pretty bad. g8 did console in the other night while I was playing to kick a player using the observer trick to spawn 900,000 concs.