Descentforum.de - Language setting

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

Do_Checkor
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Descentforum.de - Language setting

Post by Do_Checkor »

Yo!

I am planning to set the the default board-language of Descentforum.de (all the control elements, download-section, link-section, etc.) back to "german" again. So if you have an account registered, and want it to keep in english language, please make sure to make this setting in your forum-profile. This can be found (if you have already registered an account):

www.descentforum.de/forum -> Profile -> Preferences -> Board Language -> English

I kept english language for the whole board by default since several months to get our fellas who like to visit the Vortex-Board, the english-embassy / international creative descenters board, the level-beta-test-board, or the stats-project-board which are english or dual-language forums accounts registered more easy.

Now I am planning to get this recovered (next few weeks) again as the main direction of descentforum.de is to be there for german-language-people...

So if you don't have an account registered, and you was thinking about to have one, NOW would be a good time :) and If you already HAVE but don't know what language-setting you have, NOW would be the right moment to check that :)

Oh erm: Descentforum.de got a new link-section which is dual language too (depending on the board-language again).

Okay so far again....