New instrumental song by me, "Forest Fantasy" released!

The artists and authors forum! NOTE: © original author - do not use w/out consent!

Moderators: MetalBeast, Capm

Pumo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

New instrumental song by me, "Forest Fantasy" released!

Post by Pumo »

Hi everyone, once more and after some years of inactivity, I return as R.a.M. Land offering you a new piece of music that I recently released at my Bandcamp. :D

If you like New Age, Relaxation, Jazzy and World Music you might like this new track, called "Forest Fantasy"

You can listen to it (or if you prefer, buy it if you want to support my R.a.M. Land projects) within the Bandcamp widget :)

Remember that as always, on my Bandcamp you can find both totally free music I release just for the sake of it (in fact that's how most of my music is available, including on Soundcloud and Reverbnation), and a few ones that I'm selling, and would certainly appreciate if someone decides to buy some of those.

Hope this is not considered spam, and that you enjoy my music! 8)
[Pumo software main website] - Pumo Mines current release: v1.1 (12 Levels) -- [Official R.a.M. Land's website] (You can find my music here)
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Re: New instrumental song by me, "Forest Fantasy" released!

Post by Isaac »

I couldn't hear anything at first, then remembered I don't have speakers on this computer. :lol:
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉