Level 15 Secondary Objective

Descent mission help and more WARNING: Spoilers inside!

Moderator: AceCombat

StormGTX1
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Level 15 Secondary Objective

Post by StormGTX1 »

I've just recently completed Lvl. 15 on Rookie and got my butt handed to me, thanks to the Hellion. However, I spent most of the time trying to get the backup reactor online. The problem is that I cannot find the Fuse it's asking for. Does anyone know, or at least have an idea, on where I can find it for future reference?
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

It's been a while, but I seem to remember it being in a cave with lava at the bottom; you pass through this room via a tunnel with windows on either side. Shoot out one of these windows with Vauss/MD or a missile, and you should be able to go into the lava room and grab the fuse. The \"cave\" demo on Moon's walkthrough for the level should show you exactly where it is if you're completely lost.

Also, for the record, getting that reactor back online isn't necessary to complete the level, but it might help if you find yourself consistently running low on energy. Another optional goal involves hitting a series of switches in sequence to turn off all of the Matcens in the level, as well as grant yourself access to an armory full of goodies.
StormGTX1
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by StormGTX1 »

I know, but I would feel better knowing where it is in case I do need it. Thanks for your help.
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

all that fuse does is turn on the energy centers that dont work.

TG is right though. . when you see a tunnel with windows on the sides, knock em out and search both sides of the cave. its down in a corner near lava so proceed carefully
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

In other words, if you hear a strange bubbling noise and notice your screen turning red, you might want to pull up. :P