Yet another problem!

Descent mission help and more WARNING: Spoilers inside!

Moderator: AceCombat

NighTTripper
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Yet another problem!

Post by NighTTripper »

I can't find the reactor. Quoted from Gamespots walkthrough: \"In front of each force field, you'll see a generator; when the center is white, fire at the tower to destroy it.\" Here is the photo provided with the walkthrough:

As you can see in the picture, there IS a generator, but in the game, it doesn't exist. Here is the photo proof of the game I'm in:

As you can see, there is NO generator and I didn't shoot them out. Where are they?
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

what map is this? it looks like Level 11 Storage Facility?
NighTTripper
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Descent 3 PTMC Storage Facility

Post by NighTTripper »

AceCombat wrote:what map is this? it looks like Level 11 Storage Facility?
Yes it is Descent 3 PTMC Storage Facility. Here is another view that might be clearer.

As you can see there is no generator in the picture, and as I said before, I haven't shot any generator. It just doesn't exist.
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

You're in the wrong area. This level is particularly complex. I can't tell you how to get there as I don't really remember.

The \"towers\" the walk-through is talk about occur in several places. They also can't be just blown up. You have to destroy a switch that is somewhere near by.

I'll see if I can post some pics later tonight.
NighTTripper
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by NighTTripper »

Duper wrote:You're in the wrong area. This level is particularly complex. I can't tell you how to get there as I don't really remember.

The "towers" the walk-through is talk about occur in several places. They also can't be just blown up. You have to destroy a switch that is somewhere near by.

I'll see if I can post some pics later tonight.
Thanx again ;) As you can see, it looks like the RIGHT area. I have used the map to try to find any other area that is similar, but being the map like it is, it's hard to compare areas. By the way, there is a locked door I don't seem to be able get through. I will provide pictures of that too. :)