Mercenary

Descent mission help and more WARNING: Spoilers inside!

Moderator: AceCombat

NighTTripper
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Mercenary

Post by NighTTripper »

I'm in level 5 of Mercenary and have placed the virus modules in Delta and Gamma hubs, but the door at the top area stays locked. WHY? When I went to Moon's decentarium and clicked on the demos, all I get is a page with a single line of German and NO demo. Why? On the issue of the hubs, do I have to activate the virus for them, and how do I do this? Below is a screenshot from Moon's Descentarium:

As you can see, the door area is number 4 in the screenshot and that door remains locked after I placed the virus modules at Delta and Gamma hubs.

Here are the screenshots of Hub Delta, Gamma and the locked door taken after the hub screenshots

It's OK I found that you have to shoot the terminals to activate them, then the door opens. I think that Moon should include this in his walkthrough at that point.
Moon
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Moon »

Damn, thanks for pointing that out. I completely forgot I'd lost my Mercenary demos due to a harddisk crash or something. In case you guys are up to it you might find em on the wayback machine. Gonna check out tomorrow if/when I'm gonna put them up again.
NighTTripper
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by NighTTripper »

Moon wrote:Damn, thanks for pointing that out. I completely forgot I'd lost my Mercenary demos due to a harddisk crash or something. In case you guys are up to it you might find em on the wayback machine. Gonna check out tomorrow if/when I'm gonna put them up again.
No Prob dood. ;) Wayback machine?

By the way, I had to wait for postimage.org to come back on-line to finish the post above. Also, how do you get a full screen image of a posted picture? Mine seem to be small and you have to click on them to see full screen.