Mouse control help needed

Descent mission help and more WARNING: Spoilers inside!

Moderator: AceCombat

dbuske
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Mouse control help needed

Post by dbuske »

I need to set-up the mouse for forward, back, left, right, up, down, and fire.
Is there a way to do it?
Any configs?
Sorry this is in D3
Testiculese
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Testiculese »

Do you have enough buttons for all that?

You should split your config between your left and right hands. The mouse should only be used for aiming, firing, and switching weapons. Your other hand would control forward, backwards, slides and up/down and banking.

I use the numpad for all this. Others use the standard WASD with the banking controls thrown in.
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

hit F2 (this will take you to options menu), or if you are at the main menu before getting into a game clik \"Options\" The results are the same.

click on \"Config\".

clik \"Joystick/Mouse\" at the bottom left.

assign the keys you want. At the top of the page is a button called \"Adjustment\". You set the sensitivity of your mouse and/or stick here.

Save.

If you select Keyboard instead of joystick/mouse, you can assign your keystrokes there. You can also adjust the ramping of the keys via the Adjustments button.
dbuske
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Post by dbuske »

I can't use both hands. I know I played it before with just the mouse, but can't remember how I did it.
Testiculese
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Testiculese »

Then you will need a mouse with a lot of buttons on it. D3 will recognize the buttons, I'm pretty sure, so just follow Duper's lead on getting to the Config screen.