* FAQ    * Search  * Register * Login 
Active topics
Unanswered topics

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Two Headed Tailbot
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:27 am 
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

When I played the D3 Demo 1 and was inside the building with the windows that look outside onto the courtyard leading to the ruins, I saw a bunch of bots outside and while I was looking they saw me and came over and would just hover curiously outside the window until I started shooting and this really pissed em off and the two tailbots started to shoot that orange stuff and flew right towards each other and would hover so close to each other they actually mixed their bodies together and they looked like one big fat mech with TWO HEADS!!! Hehe so finally *after I took a screenshot* I got pissed at them being stupid and trying to shoot at me thru an invincible window and I saw the TANK trying to SHOOT ME thru the window TOO so I got in front of the tailbots and when the tank tried to shoot me, his mega went right thru the tailbots and blew em both away and thats one injury those bots cant grow back! Image Too bad the PTMC didnt invest in the ability to totally regenerate robots that got blown up of course those supercharged matcens in the retail version usually took care of that! Image