Lost in Descent 3 Level 2 \"Prison\"

Descent mission help and more WARNING: Spoilers inside!

Moderator: AceCombat

Rocketman54
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Lost in Descent 3 Level 2 \"Prison\"

Post by Rocketman54 »

I've collected three keys and made it past the security point. I've gone everywhere I possibly can. I still haven't been able to disarm teh static screen on the large tower. can anyone help?
Boo
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Boo »

If you've collected two keys, then the last one you collected the red one, R-1, right? The forcefield at the top of the tower is only disable-able from inside. So, what to do: On the same wall, to the left of the R-1 pickup, is a passage. Go through that, and there should be a security checkpoint (identified by the 'insert pass' screen). Use the correct security key while your ship is positioned between the reddish card readers to continue. If you use the wrong pass, security may investigate :twisted:(To use a key, select it in your inventroy using [ and ] and press backslash \\ to use)
Rocketman54
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

What do you mean by (and) key?

Post by Rocketman54 »

Boo wrote:If you've collected two keys, then the last one you collected the red one, R-1, right? The forcefield at the top of the tower is only disable-able from inside. So, what to do: On the same wall, to the left of the R-1 pickup, is a passage. Go through that, and there should be a security checkpoint (identified by the 'insert pass' screen). Use the correct security key while your ship is positioned between the reddish card readers to continue. If you use the wrong pass, security may investigate :twisted:(To use a key, select it in your inventroy using [ and ] and press backslash \\ to use)