D3 Level 11 (PTMC Storage Facility)

Descent mission help and more WARNING: Spoilers inside!

Moderator: AceCombat

qwertyuiop1
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

D3 Level 11 (PTMC Storage Facility)

Post by qwertyuiop1 »

Hi. I am stuck on level 11, and wondering if anyone can help.

I have almost completed the level (or so I think). I've disabled all the force fields, but the guide bot still thinks I have not completed the primary switches and wants to take me back to the round doughnut room with three switches next to each other.

I can't progress from here.

I have not met the level boss yet, nor can I find the prisoner cells.

Please help.!

Thanks

Q
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Have you disabled the primary forcefield (the large one in the circular main room) yet? The switches you mentioned activate the backup generators in the main room; destroying all three of those will deactivate the primary forcefield. If you've already done this, I'm not sure why the Guide-bot would keep taking you back there. In any case, just keep heading upward; the prisoner cells are at the very top of the facility. You should have to find a security key at some point, as well as trip a few more switches, in order to rescue the pilot. If you're still having trouble, take a look at Moon's walkthrough for this level; it includes maps and demos that will show you what needs to be done.
qwertyuiop1
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Post by qwertyuiop1 »

Thanks, I should have mentioned that I do have the key.

I am just floating about with no where to go and no one to fight in a big empty base!!

I'll read the walk though and see where I am.

Thanks again.

Q
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

If you already have the key, it seems as though the Guide-bot must have blown a fuse or something. :P At this point, you should be able to make it all the way to the top of the facility, where you'll come across another circular room with six switches spaced around it. This room is actually a timed puzzle; hitting all six switches within a certain period of time will activate backup generators for a few forcefields and allow you to finish the rest of the level.
qwertyuiop1
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Post by qwertyuiop1 »

I looked at the link you sent me and followed that. It cool the way he has small demo flights of each step!

Thanks again.

Q