Drum/Bass track requests

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Testiculese
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Drum/Bass track requests

Post by Testiculese »

I'm curious if anyone here has Reason/CakeWalk and is good enough at it to put together a drum/bass track of a few songs. I'm looking for any of the following. I can't find these tracks as MIDI anywhere.

White Zombie
Welcome To Planet Mo'fo'
Soul
Cosmic Monsters Inc. (Would love this one)

Anthrax (The singer sucks, the band rocks!)
Among The Living
Caught In A Mosh
I Am The Law
A Skeleton In The Closet
Horror Of It All
One World

------------------------------------------

Next:

Someone told me with CakeWalk, you can take MIDI files and convert them to an instrument bank, or whatever it's called, and it sounds real close to what real instruments sound like. He did a Pink Floyd song, and I thought it was the studio recording with teh lyrics and guitar stripped. I asked where he got it, and he said Cakewalk imports MIDI files.
If anyone has Cakewalk, I'll build the MIDI files, if you can export them as WAV and upload them somewhere for me. I have several dozen I'm using now that I would love to have sound a little less 'midi'.

If anyone can help, I'd...do something back, I dunno. Don't get imaginative unless you're female Smile I can write some code or something.
Stryker
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Stryker »

Fruity Loops Studio can also perform a similar task, though its patches aren't as good--and it's a heck of a lot cheaper.

You say you have the MIDI files? If so, send them to me at wesley.stryker@gmail.com . I'll see what I can do.