Eine Frage vor Diedel

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Cpt. Zaphod B.
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Eine Frage vor Diedel

Post by Cpt. Zaphod B. »

Können Sie ein bisschen Deutch lehren? Ich habe 2 Jahre Deutch gesprocht, aber ich weiß nicht was Jedermann sagt in der Deutches Forum von D2X-XL.

Können Sie mir helfen bitte?
Heretic
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral
Location: Why no Krom I didn't know you can have 100 characters in this box.

Post by Heretic »

0100010001101001011001 000110111000100111011101000010 000001111001011011110111010100100000011101000111100101110000011001010010000 0011001010110111001100111011011 0001101001011100110 11010000010000001100010011001010 110011001101111011100100110010100111111
Cpt. Zaphod B.
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Cpt. Zaphod B. »

Gah! I was only speaking German, not Binary code! >.<
Aus-RED-5
DBB Friend
DBB Friend

Post by Aus-RED-5 »

Well you will only find Diedel in his D2X-XL site because he's banned from site.

So don't expect a response from him here.
Sirius
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Sirius »

I'd use an ASCII table to translate, but I'm not that patient today...
snoopy
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re:

Post by snoopy »

Sirius wrote:I'd use an ASCII table to translate, but I'm not that patient today...
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=binary+to+ascii+converter
Cpt. Zaphod B.
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Cpt. Zaphod B. »

He PM'd me at the D2X-XL forums anyway lol.

Why's he banned from here?
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Meh, it's a long story but in short he couldn't get along with some of the regular members here and he also drove off a number of new members by yelling at them just because they were asking newbie questions that pretty much everyone new asks.
Xamindar
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Xamindar »

He was being a nazi about everything.
Why doesn't it work?
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Cpt. Zaphod B.
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Cpt. Zaphod B. »

Okay, fair enough. Isaac, that pretty much explains everything, and although I do agree with Krom that he couldn't get along with some (maybe most) members, I wouldn't call it \"Nazi-like\". I honestly think that one post about there being too much \"fluff\", like that whole thread had me in hysterics, but I do realize how the initial \"attack\" could've been harmful to the attackee. Or, um, the attacked, I guess would be better grammar.

Just so that I don't end up with everyone hating me later, I want to put it out there now that anything offensive I say is probably sarcastic and shouldn't be taken seriously. I may provide smilies that can explain whether it's sarcastic or not. 8)

EDIT: By \"hysterics\", I meant hysterically laughing. :D
Xamindar
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by Xamindar »

Cpt. Zaphod B. wrote:I honestly think that one post about there being too much "fluff", like that whole thread had me in hysterics
Well that's how most of the threads with him turned out. To most they were entertainment, but to Deidel they were all personal attacks and he took every comment very seriously. :P There are two realities, Diedels, and everyone else's. :lol:
Why doesn't it work?
Cpt. Zaphod B.
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Cpt. Zaphod B. »

Heh, yeah.

Diedel actually reminds me a lot of me when i was younger, except he is actually smart in a way, while I was just a stupid little kid. :lol:
Cpt. Zaphod B.
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Cpt. Zaphod B. »

Sorry for the double post, but Diedel contacted me via PM on the D2X-XL forums basically saying those forums are for people who don't loathe and disrespect him, and that he won't argue about the past and all this crap, based on my previous post. He questioned whether or not he would give me a second chance. However, that PM was because he still lurks around here.

So from here, I will talk directly to Diedel.

Here's what my original response would've been to your PM had you not terminated my account:

\"I'm sorry sir, but if you read more carefully, I don't actually loathe or disrespect you. As I hope you can see, I was trying to say some good things, too. But if you still feel my account needs to be terminated, there's nothing stopping you. I wish you good health in the long run.\"

However, you never offered me a rebuttal. You terminated my account without me being able to say a word about it, and I wasn't even out of forum guidelines. Nor was I even ACTIVE on the forums. So now all I have to say is, now I DO loathe you, you blood sucking lotust eater, and I'm glad I won't be talking to you anymore.

(Can't believe I did this whole thing without cussing... I was even planning on ot. :lol:
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re:

Post by BUBBALOU »

Xamindar wrote:There are two realities, Diedels, and everyone else's. :lol:
QFT
Cpt. Zaphod B. wrote:but Diedel contacted me via PM on the D2X-XL forums basically saying......nothing
was it a 3 page essay?
Cpt. Zaphod B. wrote:He questioned whether or not he would give me a second chance.......
Threats to ban you for posting on another board before you posted on his... LAWLZ
Cpt. Zaphod B. wrote:However, that PM was because he still lurks around here......
yes the Secret Society knows of his aliases(sockpuppets) on this board

---------------------------------------------------

When you actually want to play multiplayer with the rest of the community then go and install Rebirth yes MAC is there too

Until then go forth and enjoy the IronFist of Fury Forums
see Xamindar's last statement....

I lurb some doodles :P stupid funny
NUMBERZero
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by NUMBERZero »

Baha hah! Getting banned from a forum from doing squat and him seeing another forum? Is their no end to the maddness? XD

That made my day! I wouldn't bother with him, though.

The program is all wonky for me. I've tried 7 times to get it running smoothly. To just get the sound right, I had to download the HQ sound pack. (Don't ask why it doesn't just come standard.) I played for a little, put it away, came back a month later, and the entire program was busted again.

$20 says I get a utube message, a PM or an entire thread at Planet Descent that I won't open. Heh, I'll keep you posted. ;)
\"PUT THE BALL INNNNNN!!!!!!\"--What I was screaming on 3/7/09 PD Reunion Monsterball game
Descent 3 Anarchy: \"Just you, your ship, and a whole bunch of weapons to turn your enemies into slag.\"--TopGun
Sirius
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re:

Post by Sirius »

NUMBERZero wrote:$20 says I get a utube message, a PM or an entire thread at Planet Descent that I won't open. Heh, I'll keep you posted. ;)
Can I take you up on that?

As for the HQ sound pack - the reason it doesn't come standard is probably file size.
NUMBERZero
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re:

Post by NUMBERZero »

Sirius wrote:
NUMBERZero wrote:$20 says I get a utube message, a PM or an entire thread at Planet Descent that I won't open. Heh, I'll keep you posted. ;)
Can I take you up on that?

As for the HQ sound pack - the reason it doesn't come standard is probably file size.

Nahh, my reverse psychology appeares to be working.

Hmmm. I suspected that the size might have been too big, but it'd be nice if the original sounds would work in the first place.
\"PUT THE BALL INNNNNN!!!!!!\"--What I was screaming on 3/7/09 PD Reunion Monsterball game
Descent 3 Anarchy: \"Just you, your ship, and a whole bunch of weapons to turn your enemies into slag.\"--TopGun