Anyone Playing DayZ or Arma III Alpha

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Anyone Playing DayZ or Arma III Alpha

Post by BUBBALOU »

Just wondering if anyone would like to meet up and be Bambi's together in the zombie apocolypse or play the alpha and be test subjects

Where are those old "Band of Brothers" from DC

I seem to have a better workout dodging your stupidity than attempting to grasp the weight of your intelligence.
dwlpunk
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re: Anyone Playing DayZ or Arma III Alpha

Post by dwlpunk »

I have been playing Arma 2 CO for the past 9 months or so, and Arma 3 since the alpha release. As i tell people it's a bit complicated and daunting at first but once you figure out all the controls and get your joystick mapped, it's on.

My experiences with Arma 3 or good so far, but i can really only play for like 10 days or so before the current builds get hackled and leaves the game unplayable in multiplayer. all in all though both games, especially Arma 2 with all it's mods available are great successors to BF1942 in my opinion. i44 is great.
Drakoz
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re: Anyone Playing DayZ or Arma III Alpha

Post by Drakoz »

I played some DayZ last year, but didn't get into it long term. Too many things to do. But, earlier this year I got a new PC and started playing a lot of ARMA 3. Still under the name Drakoz. More recently, I'm going back to ARMA 2 and playing with United Operations (http://www.unitedoperations.net/) using ACE and ACRE mods. Most of the good stuff is still in ARMA 2, so I decuded I should go figure it out. DayZ is a lot of fun as well, but I'm focusing on ARMA because of the squad tactics. Look for me on "Graves Yard Domination" servers for ARMA 3. Makes for some good mindless fun. Otherwise I'll be on UO servers more and more in the coming months for the more serious stuff.

Regards,
Mike