Megaman: Revenge of the Fallen (image heavy)

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

DarkFlameWolf
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Megaman: Revenge of the Fallen (image heavy)

Post by DarkFlameWolf »

NOT YET RELEASED!!!!!

A fan-made Megaman game that brings back nostalgia memories of all the old classic Megaman games of the past in a new, more expansive way. Expect brand new level designs, weapon uses, boss AI routines and collectibles to find.

Story - While relaxing on a peaceful afternoon, Mega Man gets word that the ancient robot museum has been ransacked and precious copies of old Robot Masters are being stolen and revived to do battle once again! Mega Man teleports over to the museum to put a stop to this dastardly plan and find out who is behind this nefarious plot!

This game will features quite a few levels (20 to be exact) with 10 full Robot Masters to choose from initially, rather than the original number of 8. Features of this game will include:
-20 levels with 1 secret level included!
-3 rush upgrades: Rush Coil/Marine/Jet
-7 more upgrades to find that either increase your health per item, reduce damage, give you a one-shot invulnerability to spikes, let you exit a level early or slowly recover health and more!
-Tons of alternating and branching paths per level giving you full freedom how to best tackle any one level!
-3 Bounty Hunters who pop in randomly throughout the 10 Robot Master stages, its up to you to finish them off right then and there or fear facing them once again in the final stages where they will be harder!
-Classic movements including: jumping, firing, sliding, mega buster charging, etc.

Youtube Official Trailer here!

Facebook Fan Page here!
https://www.facebook.com/MegamanROTF

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

It is coming soon! Be Ready!
Sapphire Wolf
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re: Megaman: Revenge of the Fallen (image heavy)

Post by Sapphire Wolf »

Please note the Transformers fans that it has nothing to do with the 2nd God-awful Bayformers film since your Megaman project started before Bay botch up Transformers more with the 2nd stupid film. :P Even though The Fallen debuted in the War Within comics by Dreamwave in 2004 (and he looks super different before the movie adaption) (You don't believe me, you dare not believe me? Just google "war within fallen" for proof). Sorry, I can't help it! Transformers is stuck in my head. (even though, the Michael bay films SUCKS!) So bare with me and don't BOTHER!

Anyways good luck on finishing up the Megaman fan-game!
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

Teletubbies what?
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Sapphire Wolf wrote:Please note the Transformers fans that it has nothing to do with the 2nd God-awful Bayformers film since your Megaman project started before Bay botch up Transformers more with the 2nd stupid film. :P
Damn, I was hoping it was MegaMan vs Transformers where MegaMan slaughters Michael Bay's horrible creation. That would be justice.

Seeing this makes me wish I knew enough to make games!
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

This is sweet.
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
Alter-Fox
The Feline Menace

Post by Alter-Fox »

Damn, I was hoping it was MegaMan vs Transformers where MegaMan slaughters Michael Bay's horrible creation. That would be justice.

Seeing this makes me wish I knew enough to make games!
The final boss is a DVD case... but, in a shocking twist, once you defeat it... IT'S EMPTY! The movies have escaped!
Ship's cat, MPSV Iberia: beware of cat.
Beware my original music, at http://soundcloud.com/snowfoxden.
DarkFlameWolf
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by DarkFlameWolf »

Yeah, that stupid Transformers movie came out about a year after I came up with the name for this game. So it had nothing to do with that abomination. However, the name is central to a key plot point for the game....given that Mega Man games have barely any plot. :P