R.I.P. SuperSheep :(

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Grendel
3d Pro Master
3d Pro Master

R.I.P. SuperSheep :(

Post by Grendel »

VonVulcan wrote:Not everyone knew him but Robert Piontek, aka SuperSheep passed away earlier this month [Jan]. RIP Rob.
Thanks for all your work on D3, esp. AntiCheat.

R.I.P. Dude :(
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Re: R.I.P. SuperSheep :(

Post by sigma »

Always sad when people leave...

P.S. In D3 I saw such blatant cheaters, I doubt whether there is any AntiCheat. Or they get up so only on their servers.
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

I hate getting older :(
MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK Z490;Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8GHz;EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 Super KO Gaming 8GB GDDR6;SeaSonic FOCUS GX Series 750 Watt 80 Plus Gold;A-Data XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB 3D NAND PCIe NVMe M.2 2280;WD Black 6TB 7200RPM 256MB 3.5" SATA3;Fractal Design Define 7 Compact Mid Tower;Asus SDRW-08D2S-U 8X Slim DVD-RW External Drive;Corsair VENGEANCE LPX 32GB 2x16 3600 DDR4 C18; Win 10 64Bit
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

I didn't know him personally, but I definitely remember the name. Condolences.
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

What happened?
"One spelling mistake can destroy your life. A Husband sent this to his wife : "I'm having a wonderful time. Wish you were her." - @RobinWilliams
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

It's always sad to lose yet another Descenter. :frown:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

I'm sorry I didn't know him.

I saw he registered back in 2001, so I went to archive.org's waybackmachine to see his early posts. I just wanted to see what he was like, since I don't think we ever interacted. I was hoping to find some fun comments he made that I could screen shot and bring back here. Unfortunately I couldn't really find any of his posts. However, doing this brought back some nostalgia of how all web forums used to be before Facebook really took over many web communities.

That same warm vibe that drew me to this forum in the first place is captured on the waybackmachine. I totally forgot what it was like. I joined in 2006, but I remember it being full of funny and interesting characters, even then. Some of the same people are still here, but they're all different now. Back when SuperSheep joined the DBB, it was so lively. Multiplayer was once the biggest forum section. Now it gets about a post per month. I don't want to say we've gotten colder, but I do miss what we had. And I wish I knew what we had back when we had it. And I wish I took the time to meet SueprSheep. :E
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉