Cruelty to cats...

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Nightshade
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Cruelty to cats...

Post by Nightshade » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:21 pm

...or the worst ever idea for a vending machine?

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Cruelty to cats...

Post by Tunnelcat » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:21 pm

Oh my God! That's just cruel. Whoever is running that place should be put in jail for animal abuse. Jackson Galaxy would be appalled. I've only ever owned one cat that liked water and she used to love to swim in the bathtub. She looked like a drowned rat and it was a riot, but she seemed to enjoy herself. The rest all avoided it like the plague and would give you a serious case of slice and dice if you ever tried to get them even near water.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:47 pm

I don't think I could put a cat in there, You might get a few scratches doing it the old fashioned way, but at least you aren't spraying them in the eyes, nose and ears with soapy water like that contraption does.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:00 pm

Even if that contraption is real and is meant for a dog, you'd have the same issues. Soap and water in the eyes and ears and a very unpleasant experience for the animal. The thing looks impractical as hell and more like a torture chamber. It must be someone's idea of a sick joke or something.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.