Cruelty to cats...

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Cruelty to cats...

Post by Nightshade »

...or the worst ever idea for a vending machine?

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Cruelty to cats...

Post by Tunnelcat »

Oh my God! That's just cruel. Whoever is running that place should be put in jail for animal abuse. Jackson Galaxy would be appalled. I've only ever owned one cat that liked water and she used to love to swim in the bathtub. She looked like a drowned rat and it was a riot, but she seemed to enjoy herself. The rest all avoided it like the plague and would give you a serious case of slice and dice if you ever tried to get them even near water.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

I don't think I could put a cat in there, You might get a few scratches doing it the old fashioned way, but at least you aren't spraying them in the eyes, nose and ears with soapy water like that contraption does.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Even if that contraption is real and is meant for a dog, you'd have the same issues. Soap and water in the eyes and ears and a very unpleasant experience for the animal. The thing looks impractical as hell and more like a torture chamber. It must be someone's idea of a sick joke or something.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

This is going to come out really weird, but I found the easiest way to clean a cat that fights baths is to just hold it over your shoulder then get into the shower. The cat will kinda still freak out and dig claws into your shoulder, but you can calm it down by petting it and talking to it. Honestly, this might only work for the cat I had as a kid. Don't try this if you think your cat will murder you.
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
AlexanderBorisov
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by AlexanderBorisov »

This cat is fully justified to murder it's owner after this execution, I guess. However we have a cat that became too fat to wash itself properly, and, well... having serious problems because of it. We are still thinking how to wash the cat, it is very nervous and afraid of everything...
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Most cats have to be acclimatized to water when they are kittens, although some refuse it no matter what. Sphinx cats, or hairless cats, actually have to be bathed once a week because their skin gets too oily from the lack of hair on their bodies, so breeders of Sphinx's train them to tolerate water when they're kittens. This Sphinx cat obviously loves to play in water. :lol: