Slick'n Slick Willies Wife

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Slick'n Slick Willies Wife

Post by woodchip »

Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

HEH!
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

Nexus_One
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Nexus_One »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
JMEaT
DBB Meat ByProduct
DBB Meat ByProduct

Post by JMEaT »

TEEHEE
Iceman
DBB Habitual Type Killer
DBB Habitual Type Killer

Post by Iceman »

Priceless indeed Image
Teddy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Teddy »

.....i dont get it???? what did he do?
DCrazy
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by DCrazy »

Look at his fingers...
Mr. Perfect
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Looks like he's got his fingers crossed... So what?
Dedman
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Dedman »

It has admittedly, been a while since I wore the uniform but isnâ??t that a violation of the UCMJ?
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Arial" size="3">Originally posted by [NuB] Dedman:
It has admittedly, been a while since I wore the uniform but isnâ??t that a violation of the UCMJ? </font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, you mean fraternizing with the enemy?
I think he gets a pass on that because technically she's also a U.S. Senator Image
Dedman
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Dedman »

No. I mean showing open disrespect for ones superior (higher in the chain of command). The fact she isn't worthy of respect is not the point.

I liken it to not saluting a senior officer. I know when I was in, if I had flipped off an officer or a Senator and got caught, it would have been my butt.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Hillary is in no way in the chain of command. She is just another civilian. Unlike the president, She has no rank in the armed forces.
Tyranny
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Tyranny »

She is a former first lady though Woodchip, and also still a part of government. Even though I don't really care for her much myself, As the wife of the former President she deserves more respect then that.

I don't think he was intentionally giving the finger anyway. He might be holding something we can't see that would position his fingers that way, or recently recovererd from an injury that has left his hand in that way. There is a myriad of things that could explain why his hand is like that.

or, I could be wrong and he IS just giving the finger Image
Tetrad
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Tetrad »

He's not giving her the finger, he's crossing his fingers.
Dedman
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Dedman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Arial" size="3">Originally posted by woodchip:
Hillary is in no way in the chain of command. She is just another civilian. Unlike the president, She has no rank in the armed forces.</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not in the chain of command? While technically you are correct, you are missing a very important point here. She is a civilian. Our military is a civilian run organization. A senator may not be in the direct chain of command between that soldier and the President, but she would be his superior in terms of authority.

Remember, only Congress can declare war. Only Congress can authorize funding for a war.

So while a Senator from NY might not be in the direct COC, Admirals and Generals answer that Senators questions with yes mam and no mam.

He is publically showing disrespect for one of his superiors. That is wrong regardless of how he feels about her personally.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

I think that the rules you're talking about only apply to the executive branch because the chief executive, the president, is also the commander in chief of the armed forces. I don't think the legislative branch, of which Hillary is a member, recieves the same consideration at least not under the law.
Yes his superiors answer with respect to Senators and yes he may find himself in trouble if his superiors don't share his point of view (not likely) but I don't think he's broken any rules regarding disrespecting a superior.

Also, according to the elite media Bill Clinton is god and if god can't even put up with her ass then don't ask a mere mortal to kiss it! Even a mortal as strong as americas finest can only be asked to sacrifice so much... Image
Dedman
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Dedman »

I was just asking those vets out there if he violated the UCMJ. Personally, I think it is funny as heck.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

Hmm I don't know. I was too young for VietNam and to old for DesertStorm and I sure as hell wasn't going to join up to let some drill sergant bust my chops if they weren't going to let me kill people and blow shi7 up Image
Zuruck
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Zuruck »

I have a question for woodchip. Are you that bored in whatever it is that you do that you look for pictures of the democrats you dont like, analyze them to find the slightest little hint of something that could be poked fun at, then open the picture in Paint and add your little mastercard fun? I don't care for Hillary Clinton, but I'm laughing more at you then at the soldier who happens to be crossing his fingers.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Actually Herr Zuruck, the pic was posted in a motorcycle forum I frequent so I didn't have to "look" to find it. The only thing that bores me are people with small mental penii and overly large speaking orafii.
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

Personally, I think its pretty damn funny. Even if he crossed his fingers. Who really gives a damn if woodchip added the caption or not? I sure as hell don't. Now stop bitching and either make fun of the pic, or get out of this thread.