Public Apology...?

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Akasha
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Public Apology...?

Post by Akasha »

There are some people who say that if someone is mean to you, it is because of something you have done. But I never do anything unless I am provoked by others, and when there is no safety net, love, then I panic.

This is not about blame. I am here to tell you that while you are able to beat me down in D3, I can beat you down with my words, whether you admit it or not. [samus] I was there to balance the systemic anomaly in this matrix. But just because Superman can Xeon, doesn't mean that Superman should Xeon. ^_~ [/samus] In real people terms, just because I can beat you up, it doesn't give me the right to do so.

I never meant to hurt any of you. When I talk about D4, I talk about D4 because I was enthusiastic about the game. I wasn't trying to beat y'all down. I never realized what a touchy subject it was. When I say D2 is better, that means it's better for me, but even D2 has design problems. They would have been fixed in Descent IV, but we all separated and went our ways. I did my best to create things for D3, and I created a level, not really created it, but it's the remix. ^_~ It still needs beta testing, but it's a level nonetheless. I just didn't read the rest of the great flame war thread...I read where it started, and I stopped reading it, so I had no idea. Image

Also, I would replace bad nouns with "n00b," because it would make it totally ridiculous, and make me laugh, and I wanted to prevent the usual "stfu, Samus!" I still don't understand how a supposed n00b like me can be an elitist. Maybe because I am good at video games...who knows?

I wanted to see what would happen if I started saying "n00b," even though I was one. I would use n00b out of context, and it would be funny. Image

Today, hopefully, a problem with a woman I loved will be resolved. I wanted to marry her, but now, I hope to be that "50-year old virgin." haha I just want to be friends with her again. And how does no girlfriend = TEH_GHEY? I always thought no girlfriend = no boyfriend = single. heh My zodiac sign is a Virgo (I almost typed Vertigo heh). Pretty kool, huh? ^_^ Like I said, in the end, :::Christopher Lambert voice::: there can be only one. ^_~

And I only used "Korean" smileys cuz I thought they were kool... I didn't know they were "Asian" until someone told me. I used them because of a friend I had who called herself "Samus." I didn't always use them. I just use whatever fits.

Descent never dies, we just say that in order to compare it to the good ol' days. ^_^ I don't like to compare D to other games, or compare pilots to other pilots.

And since the One, Valin Halcyon chooses not to return to the Source (Midnight Squadron Design Studios), then D4 will not be made. The problem is choice...it was never meant to be.

So, what I think we should do is let him finish D.net, and Kevlar will finish 1.5, and we can work on those ship models for D3 and one for D.net. If you don't want to do that, then that's fine.

So, go where you must go, whether in D3 or in Halo, when playing, show no mercy while following the rules, load up that assault rifle, or charge up that Fusion Cannon and sm0ke a n00b! ^_~
Tetrad
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Tetrad »

what
Testiculese
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Testiculese »

Who's he talkign to?
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

yep.

I skimmed

Guess it's sayonara
JMEaT
DBB Meat ByProduct
DBB Meat ByProduct

Post by JMEaT »

STRESSTEST
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by STRESSTEST »

well, one thing is for sure. Samus is consistant at useless text Image
Darktalyn1
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Darktalyn1 »

who is this retard and does anyone even give two ****s
Nitrofox125
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Nitrofox125 »

Hahahahaha Image
Beowulf
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Beowulf »

I'm making a public apology for your idiocy.
Vertigo 99
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Vertigo 99 »

Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

snoopy
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by snoopy »

I'm confused.
Avder
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Avder »

I dont get it.
Sage
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Sage »

Well at least there won't be anymore arguments about Descent 4. Seein as how it's released.
Akasha
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Akasha »

bump Image

Who the heck said this is a public apology?
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »