yay! fun fun fun !

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Pizza
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

yay! fun fun fun !

Post by Pizza »

i moved out of the city to a much calmer place near the woods and where there are a lot of corn fields and farms and of course where my cable modem would work too Image and i just discovered the joy of snow mobiles ....wow .... i loved it so i bought 2 old snowmobiles 1 arctic cat cougar 500cc 1988 and a formula mx lt 470 cc 1989....i just came back from a ride and i think im gonna go back there right now hehe ,,the machines are parked in my driveway and i can jump in the trails in the woods right in front of my house ...well, if you have never tryied this before i recommand it a lot its a good therapy after a hard day of work ....cya in the trails wwwweeeeeeee!!!!!!
TheCops
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TheCops »

i knew a guy in high school who was a star hockey player. he got drunk was riding his snowmobile crashed and severed his foot with it dangling by the tendons. it ruined his career and left him fat beer bellied and stupid. don't drink and drive.

yay! yay! fun! fun!
Mobius
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by Mobius »

Yeah Cops - you might spill some!

Follow my advice: Get piston, drive cars! Image

Think about it....

Anyway - yeah snowmobiles are WAY fun! Best in the pow-pow - but be careful not to roll one - and of course - wear a full face crash helmet - and watch out for wires! Those puppies will decapitate you faster that you can say: WTF?