Hover Ace

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

[]V[]essenjah
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Hover Ace

Post by []V[]essenjah »

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has played this game? I just bought a used version last night for like $10 with a used Playstation version of Descent. Anyway, I never really liked games like Wipeout or Zero FX but I did sort of like Pod Racer (not a whole lot though). This game so far is a lot more fun than any of those yet I and most others never seemed to have heard of it!! The only thing that dissapoints me, is that there isn't any multi or even split screen. I can halfway understand multi being that the ships would move to fast for ping times to keep up with but split screen or LAN capabilities would have been awsome. Anyway, I would recommend it for a cool futureistic raceing game. One thing I love is that you can fly up the sides of cliffs and cross over the terrain if you want. You miss checkpoints but it can be pretty fun to take on some pretty big air. Pretty cool game though. Image

Here is a link for those who have never played it/heard of it:

http://www.gsc-game.com/english/hoverace/index.php
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

ive played it, but that was soo long ago i dont even remember how it really was.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Ace, you still forgetting something?
Kyouryuu
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Kyouryuu »

Never heard of it nor seen it. Seems as if it really slipped under the radar. GameSpot doesn't even acknowledge that it ever released, though other review sites have picked up on it. Looks like fun. I'll keep an eye out for it.