Sevendust Live!

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Nexus_One
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Sevendust Live!

Post by Nexus_One »

Just got back from seeing Sevendust live. They are amazing live, they're drummer is the sh!t. Definately one of, if not the best, live bands around. If these guys are coming to your home town, go see them. You won't be disappointed.

Seeing them live confirms why they are my favorite band of all time.
llClutchll
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by llClutchll »

Great band! I've seen them live many times, never dissapointed.
Warlock
DBB 3D Artist
DBB 3D Artist

Post by Warlock »

i got see them in a tore with Type O- and Queensrich
Mobius
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by Mobius »

I think you mean: defin<strong>i</strong>tely.

Bad Spellers of the world - UNTIE! Image
Warlock
DBB 3D Artist
DBB 3D Artist

Post by Warlock »

STFU Mobius
DCrazy
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by DCrazy »

Not to be Mobiesque, but it's Queensryche. Image I heard they were good when they toured with Dream Theater... speaking of which I'm gonna purchase tickets for the April 3 showing. Image
Gammaray
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Gammaray »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Arial" size="3">Originally posted by Nexus_One:
<b> Just got back from seeing Sevendust live. They are amazing live, they're drummer is the sh!t. Definately one of, if not the best, live bands around. If these guys are coming to your home town, go see them. You won't be disappointed.

Seeing them live confirms why they are my favorite band of all time.</b></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh maybe both of you spelling nazi's forgot at the same time he spelled their wrong. used in context that is.

I'm sorry but if sevendust is your favorite of all time, and they've only been around for about 5 years, I pitty you deeply.

They're good, yes, but not worthy of the title you give 'em.
Tyranny
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Tyranny »

They've been around going on 7 years now. Don't be to hard on him, hes probably young if Sevendust is his favorite band. If he really cares about expanding his music experience he'll find other stuff much better, we all do Image

I do like Sevendust a great deal myself, their distinctive sound has made them quite enjoyable when they release a new album. They don't hold the distinction of being my favorite band of all time though ;P
Nexus_One
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Nexus_One »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Arial" size="3">Originally posted by Gammaray:
<b>
I'm sorry but if sevendust is your favorite of all time, and they've only been around for about 5 years, I pitty you deeply.

They're good, yes, but not worthy of the title you give 'em.</b></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gammaray, my opinion of a great band is obviously much different than yours. I'm sure your favorite band sux ballz. However, I don't try to make that the point of a post.

It's also indicative to note that you don't even know how long Sevendust has been around. Ignorance seems to be your forte. Image Seems to me that the title "My Favorite Band" would only be given by one person, therefore, no other opinion would really have anything to do with it.

Tyranny - I'm 27. Once I started listening to them, they quickly impressed me with their energy, and the soul that the lead singer puts into his music. The more I listen to them the more I like them. I don't see where being young or old has any bearing on why a certain band would be my favorite.

My music tastes are quite extensive, short of country there is very little I don't listen to and enjoy. Since I know you're not a close-minded individual, I don't take offense.

i hate you all, good night Image
Tyranny
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Tyranny »

My bad, being that Sevendust is relatively new compared to most of the bands I listen to, I made a wrong assumption and I apologize. Although I did state "probably" young and not "IS" young Image

You're right though, age has no bearing on the choice of favorite music artists.