Shattered Galaxy

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Avder
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Shattered Galaxy

Post by Avder »

http://www.sgalaxy.com/

Anyone else play this game? Ive been playing it quite a bit since april and its been taking up ever increasing chunks of my time. Its sort of like a wierd combination of diablo and starcraft. Oh, and also, its free to play (with only some minor restrictions).

The graphics are a bit old and dated (the whole game is pretty much a ripoff of the starcraft engine), but its a lot of fun. Lots and lots of people in a single battle. You only get to control 6 individual units at one time (more if you add points to your tactics stat), but you can own up to 48 units and can send in a new squad later on in the battle if youre units get killed or you decide you just want different units out. Its a lot of specialization.

Oh, and theres two planets you play on. The "Newbie" planet, Relic, and the "Veteran" planet, Morgana Prime. Ive got characters on both, Send a PM to me on the BB if you decide to try this out. Oh, and make sure you join the faction "Helike" on Relic, thats where my character is.

Also, if any of you bastards somehow have a a retail copy of this laying around with an unused abom code...I will love you long time for it...or something :P