The post where the guy smells sis's underwear and gets buste

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

BigSlideHimself
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

The post where the guy smells sis's underwear and gets buste

Post by BigSlideHimself »

Hey, on here awhile back, someone posted a link to this BB where this guy confessed to smelling his sister's underwear, then one of the posters found out who he was, then called the guy's family and ratted him out. Anyone have that img/link? Thanks.
Vindicator
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by Vindicator »

Defender
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Defender »

Man, I almost feel sorry for the guy.

That's screwed up on so many levels...

But I'd tell my parents to screw off if they told me I had to get a job to pay for something they were forcing me to do against my will.
Mr. Perfect
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I'd imagine it's get a job for that, or get a job for an apartment. ;)
will_kill
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by will_kill »

This is a perfect example of what happens when you don't control your 'man-animal'...this guy deserved what he got, first for being stupid enough to talk to anyone on an IBB about it, second for refusing to remain civilized enough to respect his family. I don't care how tempted you are...sis' coulda' been waving the pu...err, vagina in his face and he should have RESPECTED HIS FAMILY!

[spoiler]friggin'lowlife[/spoiler]
Tetrad
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Tetrad »

It's staged. The guy admitted to as much later.
Nitrofox125
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Nitrofox125 »

Yeah the whole thing just reads as staged and fake.
will_kill
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by will_kill »

well...there ya' go gettin' me all worked up for nothing :P

BTW, I could'nt find the 'oh so obvious' clues that point to this being "staged" and "fake"...anyway, I don't put nothing past people these days, especially after I happened upon a chat room (last year) that was for people who have sex with there direct kin...like mother and son, sister and brother, etc.(blech!).
Mobius
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by Mobius »

will_kill, I wonder about your incest taboo. I don't condone nor advise it myself, but history is against modern man in this regard. Have you ever actually thought about incest? Try it.

There are no reasons (biological or otherwise) against sleeping with a sibling, there are only RULES and LAW - which is quite different to it actually being a bad thing.

Some of the most powerful civilisations in the world have been run very successfully by brother/sister as husband/wife. It's an out and out lie that children born of brother/sister relationships are in any way defective.

(The one caveat is where both brother and sister have recessive genetic disorders, in which case 3 out of 4 children will display the genetic disease. However, given the low rate of genetic disorders, this is a rare event.)

There is of course, the cautionary tale of Oedipus, but that was one REALLY messed up family.

Whenever you encounter a subject which is taboo, or heretical, it pays to take a long hard look at the subject, and if you have some very close friends, with which you can discuss **anything**, then thesde are the people you should discuss these things with.

For a deeper understanding of confronting herecy, and thinking the things which "you shouldn't think about" please visit The Things You Can't Say. It's a fascinating, poignant and honest essay about heresy, by Paul Graham, a very clear thinker..
Jon the Great
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Jon the Great »

Mobius wrote:Try it.
Image *shudders* That's as far as I got.
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

Tetrad wrote:It's staged. The guy admitted to as much later.
ahh. i didn't know that.
mobimobimobi wrote:There are no reasons (biological or otherwise) against sleeping with a sibling, there are only RULES and LAW - which is quite different to it actually being a bad thing.

Some of the most powerful civilisations in the world have been run very successfully by brother/sister as husband/wife. It's an out and out lie that children born of brother/sister relationships are in any way defective.
wow that's interesting. i was under the impression that you get undesirable genetic problems.

but what about all these pictures of hideously ugly people, i thought they were from inbreeding. as in, inbreeding often causes hideously ugly and stupid people - the basis for the whole inbred redneck idiot ugly mofo generalisation?

(i was having a discussion with someone about genetic inbreeding not 2 days ago)
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Inbreeding is a tool used successfully by animal breeders. The inbreeding is done selectively to lock in certain desirable traits. On the other hand Mobi, you seem to forget how hemophelia has become a stigma of aristocratic "blue bloods".
Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

Post by Diedel »

Mobius wrote:will_kill, I wonder about your incest taboo. I don't condone nor advise it myself, but history is against modern man in this regard. Have you ever actually thought about incest? Try it.

There are no reasons (biological or otherwise) against sleeping with a sibling, there are only RULES and LAW - which is quite different to it actually being a bad thing.

Some of the most powerful civilisations in the world have been run very successfully by brother/sister as husband/wife. It's an out and out lie that children born of brother/sister relationships are in any way defective. Briefly said, while incest will improve positive genetic traits, it will also do so with the negative ones, and this will lead to undesireable results.

(The one caveat is where both brother and sister have recessive genetic disorders, in which case 3 out of 4 children will display the genetic disease. However, given the low rate of genetic disorders, this is a rare event.)

There is of course, the cautionary tale of Oedipus, but that was one REALLY messed up family.

Whenever you encounter a subject which is taboo, or heretical, it pays to take a long hard look at the subject, and if you have some very close friends, with which you can discuss **anything**, then thesde are the people you should discuss these things with.

For a deeper understanding of confronting herecy, and thinking the things which "you shouldn't think about" please visit The Things You Can't Say. It's a fascinating, poignant and honest essay about heresy, by Paul Graham, a very clear thinker..
This is complete bull★■◆●. Due to the close genetic relationship, descendants of incest relationships tend to develop weaknesses in their immune system, just to name one problem with such relationships. You can also see from communities where incest is common that the descendants of such relationships degenerate by and by. Briefly said, while incest will further positive genetic traits, it will also do so with the negative ones. You won't want to live as a crippled genius, nor as an idiot with a superhuman body, do you? So much more as the negative results of inbreeding usually negate and outweigh the positive ones in the long run.
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

Mobius wrote:There are no reasons (biological or otherwise) against sleeping with a sibling, there are only RULES and LAW - which is quite different to it actually being a bad thing.
woodchip wrote:Inbreeding is a tool used successfully by animal breeders. The inbreeding is done selectively to lock in certain desirable traits.
There's nothing wrong with inbreeding that comprehensive culling doesn't fix...eventually :) The reason for the incest taboo has it's basis in hard-learned lessons on biological reality. When the culls are human beings, their suffering tends to put a little perspective on the situation.

And as Diedel said, there are always concerns with immune system weakness, which can show up in the first generation. Scientific studies have shown that one of the things we key on sexually is the scent of a prospective mate. Apparently people whose immune profile differs from our own smell better to us than those whose immune profile is too close. That sounds to me like there is a built-in biological disincentive to inbreeding.

Last but not least, some well-deserved PAYBACK:
Mobius wrote:herecy
We have a similar word in the English language: Heresy.

Try using it in sentences. Score extra points for correct spelling and usage.
Phantasmagirl
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Phantasmagirl »

There is the possibility that inbreeding will produce an apparent "normal" child, but more often than not they will have flaws in their dna that may not show up until the next generation. And this is even more pronounced if the inbreeding goes through several generations. There is a reason why we are genetically prone to be attracted to people that are different than us, and it's because our genes have a better chance of mixing with other genes that will compliment our own. Natural selection, baby.
Tetrad
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Tetrad »

Well there you have it folks, feel free to let your sister/cousin/mother get your jollies off as long as nobody gets pregnant.
Richard Cranium
DBB Supporter
DBB Supporter

Post by Richard Cranium »

This just sounds too much like a Jeff Foxworthy bit...
will_kill
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by will_kill »

cat's got my tongue...
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Faked or not, the idea of sniffing your sister's panties is just ****ing gross. :P
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

My gorge is all that rises at the thought...
will_kill
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by will_kill »

I'm thinkin'...this guy actually did it, freaked out after he posted thinkin' he would get busted and came up with this 'ingenious' plan to act like he was already found out to dissuade anyone from actually going thru with it...'cause you know, it is possible to trace someone like that :twisted:
Darkside Heartless
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Darkside Heartless »

Mobius wrote:There are no reasons (biological or otherwise) against sleeping with a sibling, there are only RULES and LAW - which is quite different to it actually being a bad thing.
No reason?
Explain why all of Darwins kids died due to mutations beyond him marrying his cousin.

Explain why the Pharoah line died out and a few of the men looked like women beyond inbreeding.
Iceman
DBB Habitual Type Killer
DBB Habitual Type Killer

Post by Iceman »

Now we know why Mobius exhibits random bouts of insanity :D
Pugwash
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Pugwash »

Have you ever seen pictures of medieval european ruling families? Those peeps were so inbred they looked like clones of a circus freak.

er GL with that anyways Mobi.
Pun
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Pun »

This one time, at LAN camp, I caught Scratch sniffing my undies.
Dedman
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Dedman »

Mobius wrote: Have you ever actually thought about incest? Try it.
First sheep, then Ace's imaginary girlfriend, now your own sister. Is there no limit to the depth of your depravity?
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

Iceman wrote:Now we know why Mobius exhibits random bouts of insanity :D
Because he's his own grandfather, uncle, father, sister, and mother?

;)
Admiral Thrawn
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Admiral Thrawn »

Mobius wrote:Have you ever actually thought about incest? Try it.
Hell, after seeing that picture of Mobious's girlfriend that he slapped up on here a while back, I would probably rather be more inclined to tag a family member than shag that woman.
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

i foudn this interesting thingy i was going to post in this thread, then i coudln't find the thread, now i can't remember what it was i was gonna post.

someone read my mind pls eh
[]V[]essenjah
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by []V[]essenjah »

LOL, THIS IS BEST TOPIC EVER!!!1 :D

This one about made me fall out of my chair from sheer laughter. :D
JMEaT
DBB Meat ByProduct
DBB Meat ByProduct

Post by JMEaT »

*SNICKER*
Iceman
DBB Habitual Type Killer
DBB Habitual Type Killer

Post by Iceman »

Roid bro get it together ... the men in white coats are coming.
Tricord
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Tricord »

x2 ... to all the above :D
Pun
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Pun »

Admiral Thrawn wrote:
Mobius wrote:Have you ever actually thought about incest? Try it.
Hell, after seeing that picture of Mobious's girlfriend that he slapped up on here a while back, I would probably rather be more inclined to tag a family member than shag that woman.
Why is everybody down on Mobi's woman? I thought she was a beautiful girl.
STRESSTEST
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by STRESSTEST »

I dont know, Vince, but...

Admiral Thrawn wrote: Hell, after seeing that picture of Mobious's girlfriend that he slapped up on here a while back, I would probably rather be more inclined to tag a family member than shag that woman.

ROFLMAO!!!11BBQ
Admiral Thrawn
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Admiral Thrawn »

Why is everybody down on Mobi's woman?
There's a joke in that statement, but I'm not going to go there.
Vertigo 99
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Vertigo 99 »

you already did
DCrazy
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by DCrazy »

so has everyone else

lolol
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Admiral Thrawn wrote:
Why is everybody down on Mobi's woman?
There's a joke in that statement, but I'm not going to go there.
cuz she's like a door handle.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Admiral Thrawn wrote:Hell, after seeing that picture of Mobious's girlfriend that he slapped up on here a while back, I would probably rather be more inclined to tag a family member than shag that woman.
Come now she isn't that bad. ;)