[RIP]Central server outage

A place to deal with D3 servers, server issues, server listings, etc. Home Page

Moderators: Do_Checkor, Starken

Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

[RIP]Central server outage

Post by Foil »

On this coming Thursday (September 28th) I will be moving from my home in Oklahoma City, and taking my server machine with me. Thus the [RIP]Central servers will not be available during the time I am in transition. They will be back up when I am settled in my permanent residence in Denver, which will probably be around the third week in October.

P.S. Thank you to those who have been patient with the server issues; my router is still occasionally acting up, ever since the packet-flooding attacks a couple of months ago (although it's been really smooth the last couple of days). I should hopefully have that resolved by the time I get things going again.

Once I am set back up in Denver, maybe I'll change the server name from [RIP]Central to [RIP]Rockies. :wink:
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

Due to a delay in getting into a permanent residence out here in Denver, my machines are packed away, so I won't have my server(s) back up until mid-November.

In the meantime, I'm borrowing a machine, so I'll occasionally be able to get in a few minutes of D3 playing time (it's been so long, feels like I've been having withdrawls!). :D
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

Server(s) will be back up tonight, under the name \"[RIP] Rockies\".