2x 3d pros FS

Want to sell off that old video card for that new GeForce? Looking for a used Sidewinder? This is the place to buy, sell, trade and post about hot deals you find!
snoopy
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

2x 3d pros FS

Post by snoopy »

I've got 2 3d pros I'm looking to sell.

#1 is used. It hasn't been used or tested in over a year. The left hat button has lost it's \"click\" feel, but it's fully functional & relatively tight feeling beyond that- as far as I know. I have opened it, but really don't remember what I did, but do know it was fully functional & operated normally (other than the soft hat switch) since then. Selling it as-is.

#2 is not in a box, but (allegedly) never really used. I brought it off E-bay way back when as a backup stick, and bought it out of box, but advertised as new (maybe tested once or twice). I tested it when I got it, and then stashed it away as a backup for when I wore out the first stick. I never got around to using stick #2, so it's essentially new but not in box.

I'm not sure what to ask for them. I'd kinda like to sell them as a pair. I'm thinking $15-20 with shipping?