* FAQ    * Search  * Register * Login 
Active topics
Unanswered topics

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: WANTED: Game commander
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:46 pm 
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Wanted: Game Commander

Voice control for in game controls. I believe it sells for something like $60 at the manufacturer's website, but I'm too cheap! :) I have MS GameVoice, but it quit working because of a !@#$%ng ufixable problem I have with direct play :x :x ! (I've tried everything from the MS fix, reinstalling directX and Direct Voice to spending a day on google looking for answers: NOTHING WORKS!) So at any rate, if any of you have or know of where I could get (game commander) one for cheap :), that'd be great.

Oh, BTW: Someone tell me that Game Commander doesn't use DirectPlay/DirectVoice also!! I don't want to purchase this thing and have the same problems!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:47 pm 
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

WLM: dsfollick@hotmail.com
AOL: d3kbaal
I toyed with game commander in the past, and found it to work very well on an 98/Me platform. I have since moved onto XP and have yet to reconfigure the damn program (pain in the @ss), so I cant say how well or if it even works on 2k/XP. I'd also like some input on this program from anyone who has used it on XP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:04 am 
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

In addition to my earlier post, if anyone wants a MS Game Voice, make me an offer; I'm thinking of getting rid of it. I can't get it to work due to the above reasons. I have the "pad" and the CD-ROM. The headset cord got chewed on by my cat :x and therefore the headset no longer works. If you want to take the time to splice the cord, I'll throw the original headset in. Personally I went to Staples and bought a cheap $10 headset for use with Teamspeak.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:06 pm 
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Bump.

And:

It's official: Microsoft Sidewinder GameVoice for sale. Includes original CDROM, and USB controller. $10 + S&H. Post it here of e-mail me RE: SIDEWINDER GAME VOICE

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]