FS: 19" Flatpanel LCD monitor

Want to sell off that old video card for that new GeForce? Looking for a used Sidewinder? This is the place to buy, sell, trade and post about hot deals you find!
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

FS: 19" Flatpanel LCD monitor

Post by kurupt »

Newegg Has this monitor for $339. I got it from there and was told by other people who had this monitor that there was no ghosting in games. Well, it does. So I'm selling it for money to get one with a better response time.

It has everything it came with, and was only out of the box for about 15 minutes. Weren't any dead pixels and the picture is pretty damn good. Specs are on the newegg link.

I'm wanting to get $300 for it and I'll ship it fedex unless you want USPS.

my email is kurupt at d3k dot org
Tyranny
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Tyranny »

I wonder if you'll get anyone to buy it if it ghosts. That sucks dude.
Mr.Rsm
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Mr.Rsm »

that is weird as hell. Im on a 17 inch LCD monitor with a refresh rate of 40ms. yes you read right FORTY ms. And there's NO GHOSTING at all in games. You in fact should see less ghostin than me!. Mine's a Philips 170B2 btw.
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

not to hijack...but are you saying you don't see any trails RSM? 40ms response time is ludicrously high. I've had lower pings, and I have the broadband connection from hell.
BAAL
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by BAAL »

I had a 19" Samsung LCD with 23ms response...had to ditch it because of ghosting----got nearly what i paid for it tho, so wasnt too bad.
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

yeah, its an excellent office monitor or for playing strategy games and whatnot. but you cant play halo or cs source on it :(
Mr.Rsm
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Mr.Rsm »

i see tiny trails say on windows when draggin a window or moving the mouse real fast, but on games not at all. (I might note my the fastest fps i get in any game could probably be D3 with around 62.5 fps, but still no ghosting)
I do hear it's a weird happening on Philips 170B2's though, how despite their high response time they see no ghosting. or maybe i need to play faster paced games at higher fps i dunno
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

that could be. the games i play are pretty fast paced and i play them at usually around 300 fps or more. i did try enabling vsync to see if it got rid of the problem but it didn't. its a shame too, as this monitor has better picture than anything i saw at best buy under a grand. just the fricken ghosting :(
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

sold it, closer up please. thanks :D