* FAQ    * Search  * Register * Login 
Active topics
Unanswered topics

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: FS: RAM + Assorted (updated)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:58 pm 
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

2x 256MB PC133 Apacer sticks. Rated for CL3, but I've personally run both sticks at CL2 at PC150 speeds with no ill effects. Memory uses Infineon chips on a Micron PCB. This memory came out of my previous AMD system (700MHz Duron + Asus A7V Classic) and is still in mint condition. $45 shipped for both. (Pic)

2x 256MB Corsair PC2700 (333MHz) Value mem. Rated for CL2.5. Both sticks are in mint condition and are being run in my personal rig as I type this post. Both sticks are only a year and a half old, and run quite well in dual channel mode. $65 shipped for both, or $33 shipped individually.

nVidia Geforce3 Ti200 64MB 4x AGP (2.0 slot) In good considion, just recently lubricated the fan. This card was running in a spare computer for a good two months, and in my main rig before that ever since it was released. The card still has its stock heatsink, and includes the stock ramsinks, all annodized blue. I will include a CD-R with the latest drivers if requested. - $45 shipped (Pic)

Samsung 16X DVD-ROM (IDE) - $30 shipped. Comes with PowerDVD XP (bundled with drive). (Pic 1) (Pic2)

Logitech Cordless Elite Duo (wireless KB + mouse) - $35 shipped (Pic)

PS2 Keyboard (Logic NK-778TB-EP) Has ACPI power function keys above arrow keys as well as the standard MS keys. - $10 shipped (pic)

AT keyboard (Monterey Int. K208. FCCID: FKD46AK208) NO windows keys, for those of you that want to build, or have, a legacy box. - $10 shipped (pic)

Shipping will be via FedEx Express Saver, or if you prefer USPS. I refuse to use UPS simply because I don't trust them. I accept Checks or Money Orders.

Heat

e-mail - md2389@gmail.com
AIM - Chris VG1
ICQ - 168701920

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:43 pm 
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Added - Samsung 16X DVD-ROM and Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:49 pm 
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Added the two keyboards, and updated prices. Pics coming soon, I promise.

edit: Pictures added

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]