Cleaning house!

Want to sell off that old video card for that new GeForce? Looking for a used Sidewinder? This is the place to buy, sell, trade and post about hot deals you find!
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Cleaning house!

Post by MD-2389 »

Alright, I'm a little tight on cash so I'm getting rid of some stuff that I've got lying around not being used. This stuff has got to go. I've run out of room and if it doesn't get sold, it goes in the garbage.

SOLD107 key blue keyboard. PS2 connector only. (has standard 104 keys + 3 power function buttons just above the arrow keys) - $15 shipped

Canon BJC-4300 Bubble Jet Printer Comes with original software + 3 unopened black ink cartriges and slightly used color and black cartriges (still good). Both front and rear trays are retractable. - $35 shipped

Beige Mid-tower case (300W power supply) (inside) This case with accept both AT, ATX, and MicroATX form factors and will accept any standard ATX power supply. The case has only been used once, and is undamaged in any way. Edit: I've come across a 300W power supply that works fine (one P4 connector, the AT style one, removed with the wiring for the other one intact, just missing the connector. It was used to power a fan and a case light in the past. Casing for it has two vent holes where a fan was going to be installed, but the tool crapped out.) Given the superficial condition of the power supply, I'm only charging $5 more for this case. I've tested this power supply in my main system and it works just fine. Ran it for hours on end w/o any issues. If you want, I can finish the job and add the fan. I'm also willing to paint the case black if thats your taste. - $20 + s/h (I have no idea how much it'll be to ship it, but I will cover any cost over the $15 price)

SOLD HP 2x2x6 CD-RW IDE Interface Comes with original software, though it is supported by Nero Burning ROM since v4. - $15 shipped

SOLDAltec Lansing ACS33 - $25 shipped to anywhere in the US or Canada

1 slotfan (fan size is 92mm) Fits in any PCI slot - $20 shipped

Star Trek: Birth of the Federation RPG CD-ROM + manual (only played once, disk is in mint condition) - $20 shipped

SOLD Sound Blaster 32 AWE 64 Gold ed. + drivers/software (ISA, still in mint condition) - $25 shipped

USED Koolance CPU-100 watercooling CPU block (tested to work just fine on my XP2800+) Original clamps are single-use only so I'm including the two clamps that I used. - $35 shipped

SOLD UNUSEDKoolance CPU-100 watercooling CPU block (comes with everything shown in the picture) - $40 shipped

I have an extra AMD CPU Shim that I'll include with one or the other for an additional $5. (unused)

SOLD Koolance Northbridge Chipset Waterblock (I'm including the original mounting bracket and 2 clamps, not pictured.) - $20 shipped

SOLDKoolance GPU Waterblock (I'm including the original mounting bracket which has extentions for GF4 cards and two clamps (shown in the used CPU-100 block pic). Bracket isn't pictured.) - $20 shipped

SOLD Beckett Corp. 300GPH fountain pump (120 VAC) - $40 shipped

Note: If you get the entire waterblock and pump set, I'll throw in a radiator for free.

Keep in mind that shipping on most items is $5, and is 2-day air via FedEx. Any item marked "*price* + s/h" means that price for shipping is unknown. As far as payment, I'll accept money orders, checks, or straight cash. Sorry, no paypal. Prices are negotiable. All items are past their warranty periods, however I will honor all sales with a full refund upto 30 days after the arrival of the product. All products are being sold as-is unless otherwise specified.

E-mail: Vertigo1NOSPAM at metallisoft dot com (remove "NOSPAM" and arrange accordingly)
AIM: UIN is in profile
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

List updated: 1 item added.
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

List updated: added SB 32 AWE 64 Gold (picture will be up in the morning)
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

List and thread title updated.
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

updated yet again
Scorch
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Scorch »

those ACS33 are really nice speakers... I used to have a pair and they sounded phenomonal for the size and price.
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

That Altec Lansing sounds tempting, and ill be building a new rig before the year is up so some water cooling parts sound interesting.
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

List updated again. All the watercooling is sold with the exception of the used CPU block.

I've also found a 300W power supply for the case mentioned above.
Tangaroa
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Tangaroa »

Those speakers look nice, but I dont suppose you will ship them to NZ unless I pay a lot extra. Probably be more than they are worth to get thema nd have them shipped here.

Too bad there is not a video card, I need a new videocard. I already have a case with a PSU (and a crapped out motherboard, but hey, it was free).
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Re: Cleaning house!

Post by AceCombat »

MD-2389 wrote: 1 slotfan (fan size is 92mm) Fits in any PCI slot - $20 shipped
who made that fan? and whats the bearing type?
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Re: Cleaning house!

Post by MD-2389 »

AceCombat wrote:
MD-2389 wrote: 1 slotfan (fan size is 92mm) Fits in any PCI slot - $20 shipped
who made that fan? and whats the bearing type?
I don't know, I got it through a CyberGuy's catalog a year ago. Its got dual-sleeve bearings if memory serves. Its pretty damn quiet though.
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

im possibly interested, i have one slot fan right under my GFFX5600U and im looking to get another one to help move hot air out of my case