FS: Custom Built Computer

Want to sell off that old video card for that new GeForce? Looking for a used Sidewinder? This is the place to buy, sell, trade and post about hot deals you find!
NemeSiS-Factor
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

FS: Custom Built Computer

Post by NemeSiS-Factor »

I am doing a project for my Senior project at my high school, where I build custom computers for people. If you are looking for a new computer, I can create a list of parts, order and assemble. I have no pics or price range, because I don't know what you want yet. Please don't go out and buy a brand computer (I don't know if naming brands is right or not), you can save alot of money by buying custom.

I know this might not work into the marketplace rules, but I wasn't certain. I'm not drawing in my proposed number of clients, so I am expanding my horizons. If I don't get the right amount, I don't graduate, so...

I emailed the admin a couple of weeks ago, never got back to me. I figured I would try anyway.

Interested in this deal? contact me at
Email:
pyrotorch888@msn.com
or
pyrotorch888@gmail.com
Nexus_One
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Nexus_One »

content deleted, by KoolBear.
Cuda68-2
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Cuda68-2 »

Naaa - A warning should be good enough. He was/is a regular on PD.
Pun
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Pun »

content deleted by KoolBear
NemeSiS-Factor
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Post by NemeSiS-Factor »

The title was right on the head. It is exactly what I am advertising. There is no price yet, and it is hardly a service. Simply the act of doing business with someone, IE: Retail Sales, can be considered a service. Your assumtion that I think I am above the rules was completely ludicrous as well. AND I only see one post there, not two. Perhaps you should have responded to my email concerning this topic, which I sent over two weeks ago. But, whatever, I won't continue this if you feel so strongly about it.

A pleasure doing business with you people.
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

Even if this was allowed, think about it. You're posting on a forum where DYI-ers frequent. You need to research stuff like this. You're not going to do much business if you're preaching to the converted.
KoolBear
DBB Co-Founder
DBB Co-Founder

Post by KoolBear »

NemeSiS-Factor there was two I deleted the second one.

pun, be gentle, his title was descriptive, and he explained what he was doing. I would consider this legit.

Look's like it's too late anyway, we managed to run another off!
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

A word of advice NemeSIS, I suggest you be careful on how you word your sentences. You make it sound like people donâ??t know any better.

â??Please don't go out and buy a brand computer (I don't know if naming brands is right or not), you can save alot of money by buying custom.â?