D3 Singleplayer level - Almost finished

The place to promote and link to Descent levels - both multiplayer and singleplayer - D1, D2 and D3.

Moderators: Sniper, Xfing

Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

oops, yeah. That site's been down for a bit due to bandwidth constraints.

Try THIS .

It's a link from Planet Descent
Alter-Fox
The Feline Menace

Post by Alter-Fox »

I'm rearranging the order of the levels. The level that was going to be level 3 is now level 4, levels 1 and 2 are switched, and I've almost finished building a completely new (boss) level for level 3. I'm also going to rebuild the final level (level 5)completely differently, to make it more enjoyable to play.

Level building will go a lot faster now, as I got my own laptop computer for my birthday which I can use for as long as I want (within reason).

Unfortunately, I have exams in two weeks, so the level building will have to slow down then.

EDIT: The link still won't work.

Fortunately, I only have three exams, although one will take a full week. After the exams are done, I'll be able to build even faster.

Plus, I now have concepts for all the levels except for the last one.
WillyP
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by WillyP »

Alter-Fox
The Feline Menace

Post by Alter-Fox »

Well, now I've recieved the first piece of remastered music from Pumo, and it is AWESOME. I'm still waiting on the others, but I'm not in any kind of hurry.

EDIT: The mission is going to be called \"The Q.U.A.S.A.R. Project\" because that title encompasses almost the whole story.