GroupC3 and UT2004-Lunar-Outpost are available again.

The place to promote and link to Descent levels - both multiplayer and singleplayer - D1, D2 and D3.

Moderators: Sniper, Xfing

sushi.h.a.
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by sushi.h.a. »

Both GroupC3 and UT2004-Lunar-Outpost were being hosted from FileFront, and at some point the links stopped working, and the files were nowhere to be found in my FileFront account when I went to go find out why. I didn't check the links as often as I should have, so I apologize. I'm not sure how long ago the files became unavailable. At any rate, I just uploaded the two files to MediaFire which I'm tentatively considering using as a permanent replacement for FileFront. If anyone has any other suggestions for good file hosts feel free to let me know. Take care everyone. :)

The new links:
> GroupC3
> UT2004-Lunar-Outpost
(The links on the main post page have also been updated)

Main Posts:
> GroupC3

> UT2004-Lunar-Outpost
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

Thanks! I can't tell you how many times I've tried to download C3 via vortex.
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.

sushi.h.a.
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by sushi.h.a. »

No problem, I'm glad to see people are still having fun with it. :)
There's a new Ship/Weapon spec sheet on the main page now as well, since I finally got around to replacing the outdated white spec tables.

I'm actually thinking of releasing a few videos of GroupC3 game play since I may build a website for myself soon. I've already tried making one and uploading it to my YouTube account, (which I just got a few hours ago... still figuring stuff out). If you're interested I'll try making it public for a day or two, and link to it below.

GroupC3 Video: :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPzu2nCEkXE
NUMBERZero
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by NUMBERZero »

It's an awesome mod, but it's too bad that taunt spammers and people who just mess around play it. I have no real challanges. :(
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by AlphaDoG »

NUMBERZero wrote:It's an awesome mod, but it's too bad that taunt spammers and people who just mess around play it. I have no real challanges. :(
HEH!
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.