Bahagad Outbreak crime.........

The place to promote and link to Descent levels - both multiplayer and singleplayer - D1, D2 and D3.

Moderators: Sniper, Xfing

DarkFlameWolf
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Bahagad Outbreak crime.........

Post by DarkFlameWolf »

Okay, I recently re-downloaded Bahagad Outbreak (a mission pack I created, yet somehow lost when formatting my hard drive) from PlanetDescent only to play it and find out that all HXM files were taken out. This means that there are NO custom robot behaviors, no new custom robots and worst of all, NO ALL-NEW custom boss made by Peter Hodge in level 8. This is a true crime. I have no clue who at Planet Descent stripped Bahagad Outbreak of its robots and HXM files, but I am wondering if ANYONE has the original BO release with all HXM files intact. I would very much like that copy rather than the stripped one that is currently hosted on PD.
SSX-Thunderbird
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by SSX-Thunderbird »

I have no idea why the HXM files are missing from the PD copy. If I have an original, I will get the PD one replaced.
SSX-Thunderbird
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Found a copy with the HXMs in it, in the FilePlanet directory of your PD hosted site.

Uploaded to FilePlanet, and pending upload to Dfiles.de (Checkor has to do that part).
DarkFlameWolf
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by DarkFlameWolf »

no wonder, for some reason, I can't access that portion of my ftp. I'm still awaiting an email from tech support about that. I'll check up on that version right away. Please note that every level had its own .hxm. Not just one level, which is the case with the PD version.
SSX-Thunderbird
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

You can verify for yourself if you like.

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?plane ... ahagad.zip

The file is now 1.7MB instead of 1.2, probably due to the fact that the Easy Mode version is also in the zip file, in addition to all of the HXMs (I looked with DLE -XP).

Note that the DFiles.de link isn't up yet (I forgot to tell Checkor which Descent the file was for...oops).
Stryker
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Stryker »

Hey Tbird, why is PD down?
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Check out this thread.