new level for play testing

The place to promote and link to Descent levels - both multiplayer and singleplayer - D1, D2 and D3.

Moderators: Sniper, Xfing

suicide eddie
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

new level for play testing

Post by suicide eddie »

here you go peeps http://www.geocities.com/wheelsmith2000 ... ionctf.zip
a new one for ctf and general death n destuction, other modes to be added ? . this is the level i worked skybox
evo from with more detailing tunnels, hideyholes etc
have fun.
pipsqueak10
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by pipsqueak10 »

I'm always willing to try new levels, good luck with it.
Liquid Fire
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Liquid Fire »

This level looks pretty cool. It has lots of interesting geometry and fun ways of connecting rooms. And I think the little panels to hide behind should make for some fun sniper combat. The only problems I can find are not actually in the level itself. The biggest one being the level is not actually compatible with ctf. Also, the name in d3 is "untitled", it has no loadscreen, and the name while loading the level is """". Just fix those few minor problems and I think you've got yourself a very well executed, fast level.
suicide eddie
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by suicide eddie »

just updated the errors, forgot now to use the packager for a bit :)

have not got a loadscreen inserted yet, cant seem to get the converter to work properly.
Robo
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Robo »

Why not use the tool on my tutorial? http://www.planetdescent.com/d3edit/tut ... creen.html
suicide eddie
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by suicide eddie »

its not the tools, (/me slaps robo with stale trout) i think its a bug with the o/s or paint shop pro, i,ll try another sometime soon.
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

eddie, what's it doing and which tool are you using?? there are a couple of converters .. what speds are you saving the tga as? It needs to be 640x480 and 24 bit.

send the screenshot to one of us and WE'LL convert it for you if its an OS glitch. :)