Attention all Level Designers!

The place to promote and link to Descent levels - both multiplayer and singleplayer - D1, D2 and D3.

Moderators: Sniper, Xfing

Nightmare USA
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Attention all Level Designers!

Post by Nightmare USA »

GameEdit.Net is now accepting Descent3 levels for auto downloading in game with a fully automated upload process. All uploaded levels are ready for auto download immediately. For directions on how to do this and for the format you need to use as the download URL go Here

I would also like to hear from all that are working on levels right now if you would like to share some info with what you are up to. We will post screen shots of your work and or details of your project in our news section.

With so many great sites falling by the wayside I am hoping to give something back to the community with this project, and have something new for us as well. I would like to see us host Level building/modding tutorials and files for other games as well. If you are a designer for another game get in contact with me and we can get your work and information related to that game hosted. I am also accepting volunteers for the Game Edit.Net team, heheh

If you would like to contact me just pm me on the GameEdit Forums

Thanks and enjoy
Robo
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Robo »

Have you told PD this?
Nightmare USA
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Nightmare USA »

If you are talking about planet Descent, I did post there, but which part are you wondering about Robo? The level hosting, or the tutorials, or the news, or what?

We are just going to bring something back to a community that keeps on loosing sites, people, and resources.

It is nice to see Schplurg back from the dead as well.
Robo
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Robo »

The level hosting, in particular.
Nightmare USA
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Nightmare USA »

we crossed our posting, but yes of the 5 possible download spots I have offered to be one. I have also been doing it from moreclang.com.
Stryker
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Stryker »

Posted on PD news for you.
Nightmare USA
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Nightmare USA »

Wow thanks Stryker! That is very cool of you guys.