descent 2 files

A forum just for you old time Descent and Descent2 players.
dwlpunk
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

descent 2 files

Post by dwlpunk »

i need a little help.
my d2 cd is kinda messed up and the installation crashes when it trys to install the pig files.
i remember browsing through this section and seeing someone post a zip file of all the important d2 files somewhere around here but man i can't find it.

does anyone know what im talking about and can help?
id love you..

thanks
Wareagle
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Wareagle »

Look for Rul in Kali
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

You won't find them here. Descent 2 is NOT freeware so it cannot be legally posted anywhere. Check your local EB Games and see if theres a copy there.
"One spelling mistake can destroy your life. A Husband sent this to his wife : "I'm having a wonderful time. Wish you were her." - @RobinWilliams
dwlpunk
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by dwlpunk »

no dude.. its just a zip file of all the important pig files. not the full game...
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

Giving away ANY part of Descent 2 files is illegal. Shame on you War for telling him to look in kali.
Wareagle
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Wareagle »

Merlin if you would have read my post before you become a smart ass you will notice I said LOOK FOR RUL IN KALI. I never said look for d2 files in kali.:)
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

Wareagle, thats the same thing. :roll: Warez discussion is NOT welcome on this BB. Take it elsewhere, or you may earn yourself a vacation.

You might want to look up the definitions for \"copyright infringement\" and \"software piracy\".
"One spelling mistake can destroy your life. A Husband sent this to his wife : "I'm having a wonderful time. Wish you were her." - @RobinWilliams
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Re:

Post by CDN_Merlin »

MD-2389 wrote:Wareagle, thats the same thing. :roll: Warez discussion is NOT welcome on this BB. Take it elsewhere, or you may earn yourself a vacation.

You might want to look up the definitions for "copyright infringement" and "software piracy".
X² WarBeagle
Topher
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Topher »

...and good night.