d2x

A forum just for you old time Descent and Descent2 players.
Wareagle
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

d2x

Post by Wareagle »

Merlin and MD Did either one of you ever think I was talking about d2x . Rul has those files . I think that was uncalled far from both of you.Just ask Rul if he doesnt have them. Thank You both for being an ass . Keep it in KALI Merlin we dont need your crap here .Its kinda like the folks in flatout forum tell you.
Thank You
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Re: d2x

Post by MD-2389 »

Wareagle wrote:Merlin and MD Did either one of you ever think I was talking about d2x . Rul has those files . I think that was uncalled far from both of you.Just ask Rul if he doesnt have them. Thank You both for being an ass . Keep it in KALI Merlin we dont need your crap here .Its kinda like the folks in flatout forum tell you.
Thank You
Trying to weasel your way out of your own crap as usual eh wareagle? You said NOTHING about any flavor of d2x so don't even try your games with me. I'm not falling for it.

dwlpunk was asking for pig files (graphics data), which is still COPYRIGHTED DATA. Despite the age, Descent 2 is NOT abandonware or freeware until Interplay (whom are still VERY much alive, despite all claims to the contrary) says so since they still hold the trademark, as well as Parallax since they own the rights to the game data. You made no mention of ANYTHING other than to get on kali and get such data from RUL.
Wareagle wrote:Look for Rul in Kali
Wareagle wrote:Merlin if you would have read my post before you become a smart ass you will notice I said LOOK FOR RUL IN KALI. I never said look for d2 files in kali. :)
bolded for emphasis

Congratulations Wareagle, you just made yourself look like a grade-a moron on a public forum. You could've dropped the matter, but no, you had to start a new thread with a personal attack against a board moderator (big no-no) and an established member. Things aren't looking up for you Wareagle.
Wareagle
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Wareagle »

Actually MD you did.
Last post on the topic ill make.
Grow up some MD
night Sir :)
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Re:

Post by MD-2389 »

Wareagle wrote:Actually MD you did.
Last post on the topic ill make.
Grow up some MD
night Sir :)
Heh, this from someone that still fails to grasp the concept of bits and bytes. I accept your concession troll.
"One spelling mistake can destroy your life. A Husband sent this to his wife : "I'm having a wonderful time. Wish you were her." - @RobinWilliams
Topher
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Topher »

Folks, chill.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

hate to reopen this Topher, but I gotta say something.

Wareagle, next time you start a thread to complain about another, that thread will be gone, and other actions may follow.