|A challenge for ye old-time Descenters...
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||LightWolf [ Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:04 am ]|
|Post subject:||A challenge for ye old-time Descenters...|
Based off of Marvin's insane-max speedruns, I present you...
Descent FULL-GAME insane-max!
I am nowhere skilled enough to even survive some levels, however I still wish to issue this challenge:
- Complete the entire game (including secret levels), start-to-finish, on insane
- Rescue every single hostage
- You are not allowed to die after rescuing a hostage
- You are allowed to die otherwise
- You must kill every robot
- Cold starts on each level is not necessary, as you will still continue from the previous level, just adding to your time
- Save/restore is allowed (and a must in certain situations), but restoring a save will not reset your timer.
- Go as fast as possible!
|Author:||Alter-Fox [ Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:02 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: A challenge for ye old-time Descenters...|
Mmm... I don't think I can.
My last attempt at D1 on insane ended horribly at level 19.
Time attack... makes me wanna play Trackmania.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC-06:00|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group